Forumer Chat Thread

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Really? Last I heard Kitten left him. She was working on the game with him, so when she left, the game died. I wouldn't be surprised if she took a chunk of the money from that kickstarter as she left. Rob does it a lot. He comes up with pretty cool ideas, and suddenly drops them because he loses interest. It's annoying because he keeps showing up in the different communities I'm already a part of. Same shit every time. I don't think he means to con people out of their money, he just can't sit still. He's like those parents that move constantly, causing their kids to switch schools every time.
A while ago he said a lot of the delays were because they broke up. He kept it quiet from the community because he didn't think they would be able to handle it maturely or something. Although, I agree with you on the part about him always doing one thing and then another.

Requiem

I don't like being a quarter of a century old. It means I'm ever closer to unveiling my empire beyond the stars.

/sigh

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Happy birthday Requiem.

I'm glad I'm finished with my exams, in retrospect I probably over studied. Well now I have more time to do things like write CYOA stories and draw.

Requiem

It's more like I want to enter his hereditary history and change it, transform it, and altogether make it my own through his female relatives.

They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. That or you can simply make your friends and enemies become you.

Top Bottom