Forumer Chat Thread

Dragonruby

Nope, no ISIS yet! Well, not unless they're in Japan. I work a desk job basically here too. I make power points and shit.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I saw that. It's definitely a cool video, but I don't think it means too much on its own. However... How about that Detective Pikachu thing?
I feel like it has the potential to be good, but it's how they execute it. Knowing pokemon they're probably going to baby it up a bit. It'd be cool if they had an ace attorney investigations style thing though.

Tag_Ross

I saw that. It's definitely a cool video, but I don't think it means too much on its own. However... How about that Detective Pikachu thing?
Talking about that, have you seen the change. Org petition going around asking Nintendo to cast Danny Devito to play Detective Pikachu for the English release?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Talking about that, have you seen the change. Org petition going around asking Nintendo to cast Danny Devito to play Detective Pikachu for the English release?
I saw that while browsing reddit. Kind of a weird decision to give pikachu a voice. Although they have shown in the anime that if pokemon try hard enough they can speak human languages. If it is a detective it is likely smart enough to learn a language.

Requiem

WHEELZZZZZZZZZZ

Nah but seriously. Is she a relatively famous model/actor, and did you flirt with her? Because if not then get on my level scrub.
Wait, what is this in reference to? Did YOU flirt with a relatively famous model actor woman? And was it in a dream? If so, that doesn't count.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
It's an inside joke with 13th. I became friends with Kid Sister in ye olden days, and 13th accused me of 'wheelzing' which is some kind of Canadian mumbo-jumbo akin to flirting. I got back in touch with Kid Sister last year and she's launched into a hell of a successful career as a model/actress.

Chickenspleen

So through a really weird series of events, I realized that I may have met Phat32's sister IRL. Will report with more details when I can confirm it was her 100%.
I'm pretty sure I encountered a member of the Urealms community in real life back when that was still a thing. I didn't really talk to him or anything, but I overheard him mentioning specific things that happened on the forum.

Chickenspleen

It was at a party at my cousin's house. I forget the exact occasion, it might have been a graduation party or something. Two of my cousin's friends were talking and I just happened to hear one of them mention Sons of Thor, which was this big community event that Rob had done in Dark Age of Camelot. This immediately piqued my interest and I listened in for a little bit. I forget exactly what he was talking about, but I'm pretty sure he mentioned the forum a few times. I never talked to him about it, but it was pretty surreal.

13thforsworn

It's an inside joke with 13th. I became friends with Kid Sister in ye olden days, and 13th accused me of 'wheelzing' which is some kind of Canadian mumbo-jumbo akin to flirting. I got back in touch with Kid Sister last year and she's launched into a hell of a successful career as a model/actress.
I accused you of wheeling, not wheelzing. You can wheel a chick (like flirt with her), but a dude who has 'big wheels' is scoring points with the ladies. I just added a 'z' because... that must have been like 4 or 5 years ago and I was like 15 years old...'Wheeling' was a high school thing, I think it only lasted two years or so. I'm pretty sure if you said that now, people would look at you like you're retarded.

Last edited:

13thforsworn

Anyway, I said I thought I met Phat's sister. Turns out I met Phat's sisters. Before I explain how that happened, I'll explain a little back story that will become very relevant later. At the end of 2013, Toronto and its surrounding areas were hit by a huge ice storm. Trees and power lines were covered in ice, some of which simply could not take all the extra weight and simply collapsed in on themselves. It was a huge deal because of all the damage and because some people had their power cut out for two weeks, including over Christmas (I think it happened on like the 23rd of December). Anyway, Phat posted a really awesome picture of his brother pretending to karate chop a tree in half and make some fun out of a shitty situation.

Fast forward to this past Wednesday, when Rooster Teeth premiered their feature film 'Lazar Team', which had an international release. So I went to a screening that was near where I live. After the movie (which was solidly okay, 7/10), I decided to strike conversation with a couple of people that were still around in the movie theatre lobby, because why the hell not, they're Rooster Teeth fans? One of these was a group of girls and a dude, and we exchange Rooster Teeth profile info. One of them sends me a message with her Twitter handle, and I notice that she retweeted her friend's photo from the screening, who I had also met. I take a look at her profile too, and literally the first thing I see is the same photo of Phat's brother karate chopping the tree. At this point everything clicks, same surname, same city. So I swing Phat a message (and his sister, she has yet to reply) and it was definitely her. In fact, there was another girl in the group who I didn't realize was also his other sister. So ya, small fucking world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom