Forumer Chat Thread

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
And within five minutes of this same session, I was thrown in jail.
In our campaign I walked into a town with my egotistical pimp-like rogue. Wearing the nicest threads the town had seen I was immediately targeted by a little street urchin that wanted to pickpocket me. Eventually the kids dad showed up when I told the kid to fuck off and not pickpocket me. He wasn't delighted when I called his son a thief and so we fought each other. He threw fists and I swung the blunt end of my blade into his neck knocking him out where he ended up dying later.

By the end of session one I was sentenced to life in prison.

P.S Happy birthday TC!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
All this talk of prison reminds me of the time when Wilger was playing a lawful good paladin. After a night of carousing (a common thing in Riyant's campaigns) he was approached by two guards and immediately asked how tough they looked. I can't remember if he got arrested or not.

TimTh33nchant3r

They haven't pawned the cimmanon yet.

Either way. People of the forums. I'm probably going to do Mutants and masterminds since I can just grab whoever is available. Let me know if you're interested.
I'm down. Maybe I'll remake my character who had the power of invulnerability through inebriation.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
They haven't pawned the cimmanon yet.

Either way. People of the forums. I'm probably going to do Mutants and masterminds since I can just grab whoever is available. Let me know if you're interested.
I might re-make that character I made for Kratour's superhero RP that he never did.

13thforsworn

Happy belated birthday TC! My last two days have basically been work/sleep minus the hour I found to watch the latest episode of GoT.

Top Bottom