Forumer Chat Thread

Kratoury

I'm more surprised that (un)CoolDrool is trying to pretend that he started this trend when it was clearly me, Kratour.

Requiem

I'm more surprised that (un)CoolDrool is trying to pretend that he started this trend when it was clearly me, Kratour.
Now hold it right there, Criminal Scum. Cutiepool is a saint who did nothing wrong. He made a statement, whether you think it to be true or untrue. Your slander (libel since it's in a post?) against him is unwarranted and uncool, my dude.

For shame, Kratour. For shame.

Requiem

You had Balth on Twitter? That's awesome!

I'd love to have him around again if he wanted to join.

Dunsparce

You had Balth on Twitter?
Nope. That's the very first tweet I made under that handle. I was thinking about making an April Fool's Day post where I pretend to be Balth, so I looked him up to see if there was a page about him on the community wiki or something so I could better impersonate him, but I found out that he has a Twitter page, so I figured it'd be better to just actually invite him on. It's almost certainly not a coincidence, either, 'cause he has tweets related to URealms.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I've talked to Balth on that Twitter a few years back. He's a cool guy! I think he said he wasn't interested in coming back when we last talked, but I hope he's at least down to come say hi.

Top Bottom