Forumer Chat Thread

AndyM03

A Quiet Place was really good! I usually avoid movies like this, not a fan of things on the horror spectrum, and while scary, it really is more of a thriller and definitely worth a watch. It's such a well built world, and one that I could not bring myself to survive in.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
TONIGHT AT 6: Awkward violence unfolds as two independent school shooters shoot up same classroom.

“This was completely unplanned,” said the first shooter, after murdering 9 of his peers and leaving 12 wounded. “What a small world. No one could have seen this coming!”

The suspects, both white males, were arrested with integrity and according to lawful protocol.

AndyM03

My mate saw an envelope in the bathroom of a bar/club last night and came back to our table and we talked about it for ages, eventually some of the boys did rounds and confirmed yup, envelope is still there until one mate said it disappeared. Original guy who found it says nup, it's still there, and I'm going to take it this time (we had been making jokes about mob bosses breaking his kneecaps for about thirty minutes) and he comes back with a cheeky $50 note, envelope in his pocket. THEN about an hour later he checks the rest of the envelope and itnturned out to be a birthday card + cash. Fuckin hilarious, knee caps safe and sound. Unfortunate for the gift giver though, but thirty minutes without being tampered with in a shitty bar is astonishing.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Damn, can you guys believe it's been two whole years since we started tagging @RECONmaster about Prince's death?
Rest in peace to my avatar.

Will you be okay, @RECONmaster?

It's been a tough two years for me since the passing of my beloved Prince. Everyday I still grieve his passing but with each new day I feel stronger than the last, maybe someday I will learn to love again but I cannot foresee ever moving on from my first true love with Prince. May his soul rest in peace awaiting mine to join his someday.

Top Bottom