• Spanish

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Valencia

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Virginia

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Xander

It's that time again. Time for our voices to be heard in our glorious American democracy, the last true stronghold of liberty on this Earth. Do you like the old fashioned Runner? Perhaps the mysterious Spanish variant? For you hefty goober eaters, there's always the Virginia. Then there's my personal favorite, the Valencia. If your goober doesn't win, don't worry, just be glad that you live in a country where people get to vote. And remember: if you don't vote, you can't complain.

Milamber

Donor III
If you don't vote you can still complain. You just may not get your opinion noted despite the fact you may have valid reasons for not doing so.

Requiem

2/3rds of Texas votes more or less didn't vote. Had the 2/3rds spoken up, we might not have Greg Abbott for a governor.

Personally I don't think we ever have a good choice, but there's always the lesser of two evils, generally. The two party system being what it is, you take what you can get until people attempt to make the system itself better in the hopefully not-too-distant future.

Requiem

Oh and, peanuts are all good. Except for the ones who kill people. I hate those peanuts. Grr.

The Hound

Just Monika
I didn't vote for the first time since I've been able to vote and of course the guy I wanted to win actually won this time, I swear I'm like the kiss of death. That being said by "the guy I wanted to win" I mean anybody but the horseshit guy who had been in office for the last decade or so.

Top Bottom