Heroes of the Storm [2.0] (More Free Stuff)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hey People.

The Overwatch Genji Skin promotion starts Tuesday. Anyone want to play tomorrow night?

Salsy

If I'm around, hell yeah.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I probably shouldn't but I probably will

Salsy

Welp, one day of this event and many Mael dunks later, Dave and I got our Genji skins.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
@Salsy @Maelstrom @Easy

We just played for the past 6.5 hours and unlocked our genji skin. We're still aiming for the free heroes so go ahead and ask us any time. I'm still down for more.

13thforsworn

Friend and I got the genji skin. I think he developed a brain tumor, because he's level 39 (out of 40) and has over 2000 hours across four different MOBAs, and not only had to play with me (who has like 10 hours across three), but also all the shitters who were matched with us because I was brand new. I think we played three brawls and five real matches yesterday and lost all of them. T_T

I like Muradin and Tychus. Bought Muradin with gold but I'm pretty terribad. These type of games take split-second decision making and I'm not capable of that. At least CSGO your aim can bail you out, not that my aim is particularly sick.

13thforsworn

So I'm a VERY casual player of this game, but Heroes of the Storm 2.0 patch is dropping on April 25th. Along with a bunch of other stuff, you'll get to pick a free pack of 20 heroes from four possible packs. So if there was ever a time to launch your game, it'll be for the new patch. 20 free heroes is insane. Imagine all the grinding you'll be spared from. That, or money to buy the heroes individually. There'll also be a Nexus 2.0 challenge, so hopefully we'll get another promotional Overwatch skin to unlock. Anyway, I'm excited.

@Jeroth Maybe edit the thread title with the patch launch update like you did for the Genji Nexus challenge? Thx bby.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I'm sad I missed out on the word filter, would have been purty hilarious to see it in action, not to mention hot.

Top Bottom