hey guys

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
It's been quite some time, Facqual. Glad to see you.

I went to college, and I'll be graduating this summer with a degree in business and a couple of minors. I've decided to go into game development and have made a couple games so far. I'm an RA at my university for a second year now, so a lot of my time is spent keeping the residents from killing each other/burning the building down.

What have you been up to?

facqual

I'm taking classes but I still haven't decided on a major. I'll probably end up with a philosophy degree just because its what I'm interested in as far as academics. Im training to fight professionally in mixed martial arts and my ultimate goal is to make money doing so. I don't really spend time on the internet anymore I just wanted to say hi and see how all the old faces were doimg . its weird to think how young many of us were then and how were all getting degrees and stuff now

13thforsworn

Hey Faq, it's been time since we've last interacted. I trust that you're looking fab as ever? :p You're the second person that I know who is in philosophy while having/pursuing a physical job (the other guy was a personal body guard). Working out the mind is just as important as working out the body.

I'm in my second year of university getting a degree in political sciences. I still play the vidya gaemz and spend way too much time on the internet.

Jeb

So this one time one of my friends from school commented on some guys picture on Facebook and I looked at it and I saw that you had commented on it as well Facqual. Michigan Cru Fuck U. Good to see you though.

Top Bottom