Hi Yall

Walrus

1) Don't do that. It's bad economics.

2) As the college friend of a forumer that was then convinced to join the forum, you are the new Null Hypothesis. It's your job to be better than him.

3) Did you listen to Due Vendetta yet?

4) Did you get soup?

5) Your avatar is not a cool dog.

6) When are we going to play more Netrunner?

7) HoTCaT is better.

Walrus

I'm not really sure if that's a complement or not.
This is a new era of hypothetical products. The Null product line was a strong startup series that pleasured the internet and bolstered the Hypothesis brand name. You will forever be remembered as the foundation of this hypothetical company, and I say that out of the deepest respect, but now that the Null line is reaching the decline of its product life span, it's time for a new, CooLer version to fill the void in consumer demand by specifically targeting millennials and their interest in the CooL + household pets. Out with the null, in with the new.

Last edited:

CooLDoG

1) Don't do that. It's bad economics.

2) As the college friend of a forumer that was then convinced to join the forum, you are the new Null Hypothesis. It's your job to be better than him.

3) Did you listen to Due Vendetta yet?

4) Did you get soup?

5) Your avatar is not a cool dog.

6) When are we going to play more Netrunner?

7) HoTCaT is better.
1) My Buckles impersonation is infinitely better. You know this.

2) I resent your subject-object irrationality. We must reject the present-at-hand nature that the they produces and embrace the true ontological structure of the world with our average everydayness of being-in-the-world.

3)yes, it was good. Woodman is a sex joke.

4) yes, soup has been had.

5) I am a grand wizard from the periphery.

6) this weekend bring it.

7) hOtcAt is not better.
Sup dude, nice to see a newcomer. What should we know about you before we chose to either accept you as our own or feed you to the badgers?
I am philosophy major. Which means from time to time I get enraged about pettiness... like Walrus's above post :)
I'm sorry to hear that Walrus is the reason you signed up, but I promise it gets better.
Yeah, that guy is a weirdo.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Wait, he had you listen to Due Vendetta? The literal worst song made by the Protomen?

Walrus

2) I resent your subject-object irrationality. We must reject the present-at-hand nature that the they produces and embrace the true ontological structure of the world with our average everydayness of being-in-the-world.
This new product line is being too confusing for the intended millennial target market. Must be phased out immediately.

Wait, he had you listen to Due Vendetta? The literal worst song made by the Protomen?
Not before having him listen to the literal best cover made by the Protomen:
(And yes, of course, I completely agree that listening to the albums with liner notes is the ideal Protomen listening experience and have already been insisting on that for a long time).

Top Bottom