I was taking a trip down memory lane and WHAT??? THIS EXISTS?

Steal Thy Kill

Wasn't even the first time Krysta pulled this sorta shit with Korny. IIRC, once she reset Korny's password and changed her email so she couldn't log in or some shit. She just had some sorta problem with Korny for no good reason. Or, well, there was a reason, and that reason is that Krysta was kindof a cunt.

Requiem

Wasn't even the first time Krysta pulled this sorta shit with Korny. IIRC, once she reset Korny's password and changed her email so she couldn't log in or some shit. She just had some sorta problem with Korny for no good reason. Or, well, there was a reason, and that reason is that Krysta was kindof a cunt.
Pretty much this. Rob may be an idiot and we're not part of his community anymore after all, but ever since they divorced or whatever happened exactly, there's been far fewer problems for him, at least in terms of other people. He still does stupid stuff and causes his own fair share of avoidable problems, but less than you'd expect.

Tag_Ross

Yeah. Korny was great for the short bit that I got to know her. I was gone for like a year when a lot of other vets spent a lot of time on the forum, so I missed out on some stuff. Korny seemed like a really nice, genuine person and Sugar was jealous or some shit? I don't even know the whole story anymore, just the broad details.

Speaking of Rob and Sugar, Rob updated the kickstarter for UQ the other day. I could make a big post/thread about it, but suffice it to say, he's lost his artist again as well as his main developer. He's considering doing the whole game from scratch again, restarting the old urealms web series, literally with season 3 and 4, the old shitty art and animation that started it all, and one other thing I can't remember off the top of my head. It's a whole weird thing man.
He should just not hire an artist until that's all that's needs to be done, he wouldn't need to keep finding new artists if he used Shitty placeholders until he's done.

13thforsworn

It's funny because I'm pretty sure I caused this.

Tirin was talking shit to Shizno or whoever for using cyan text, so I jokingly changed all of Tirin's posts on the Inquirer board from teal to cyan (because I had mod powers on that board only), which provoked Tirin to respond by changing all of his posts back to teal and then changing all of mine to "i r a dumass fuqboi" or something along those lines.

13th then came back from summer camp the day after the shitstorm and reported Tirin to Rob for 'abuse of mod powers', which resulted in Tirin getting demoted and NeverAdventurer'd, and also earned 13th his 'no-fun-hall-monitor-who-takes-his-job-way-too-seriously' label.

Something like that, anyway. Good times.

inb4 Tirin permabans me...
The way I remember it going down was firstly, I wasn't at summer camp at all. That was the Reaprar incident. I was there as everything went down. I don't remember who, but someone PM'd me and was like "Tirin is changing bunch of shit, can you change it back?" So I made a thread in the Admin only boards and was like, "Is this mod-power abuse? Or is this all fun and games?", not really realizing at the time that Rob was probably the worst person to ask about that sort of stuff. And then the biggest overreaction occurred that one could imagine.

I didn't really realize until much later that Rob and Sugar were not the best at running a community. At the time I was probably 15 or 16, they had given me this power because I was a special snowflake, I was "mature for my age" (whatever the fuck that means), and therefore I must have better decision making abilities than others. They simply didn't see why I was right, and that I was in this position of "power" because I was capable of making hard decisions that others weren't. As if I was a cabinet minister making decision on the federal budget or some shit. I would often reflect on whether I was being ridiculous or not, but I would always go back to what they told me, and that reassured me. I can see why people weren't necessarily big fans of me back then, and why they thought I ratted people out by leaking some Skype convos to them (even though I wasn't even added to that Skype conversation when it happened). Those were some bizarre years.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I was the last Hero who did anything worth doing, and that's a terrible shame.

Requiem

Yep. Would've banned Reaprar in a heartbeat if I'd known that was even an option. Oh well, past is the past.

Tag_Ross

Yep. Would've banned Reaprar in a heartbeat if I'd known that was even an option. Oh well, past is the past.
Yeah, if it hasn't been for reaprar we would probably still have left urealms, but me and tropag probably wouldn't have been banned because of him.

The Hound

Just Monika
It makes you wonder with the Korny stuff if there was more to the story than Sugar being a crazy bitch, obviously there was jealousy but I really wonder where that came from. I mean wasn't Sugar just a fan of Rob's and that's how they became a thing? Perhaps Rob said something about that Cosplay in private that made Sugar feel like Korny was a threat or something. It's interesting to me because I feel like more had to have been going on because I always felt like the Korny thing made no sense, since we're pretty brutal to each other and make a lot of off color jokes it seems impossible to me that someone who would get offended enough to leave over that would have been able to comfortably stay in this community. I mean look what we've done to Dunsparce and he stuck around, though I haven't seen him in forever.

All this talk of the moderator stuff makes me wonder what the fuck I was doing because I literally don't remember doing anything during this time? Was I mad and staying away from the community or was I just being a shit moderator or is my memory just terrible (it is but seriously I can't remember what I was doing at all). I remember really enjoying being a moderator but that's about it. Regardless of the constant disasters I really miss that time, it was exciting at least.

EDIT: Speaking of Rob I heard Crendor confirm they're doing another wander around WoW holiday special.

Top Bottom