Increasing My Post Count

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I have less than 200 posts on this website. As a result, I've made this thread for the sole purpose of artificially inflating my post count.

Anyone can participate, but they must be posting to help me inflate my post count. Anyone who tries to depress my post count will be met with five posts explaining why they have sinned against me.

Also, like as many of my posts as you can so I can artificially inflate my like count. And I don't know what points are, but I want more of those too.

This is post #1.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #5

Elon Musk doesn't deserve anywhere near the amount of (positive or negative) attention he gets. He built a neat car and sent some shit into space that we already knew how to send into space. His best endeavor (PayPal) is the one that gets the least praise.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #6

Did I just trigger the spam filter? Why did I not consider that the forum probably has a spam filter before I made this shitty thread?

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #7

I like the SMF forum software better than XenForo, I don't care how many friends I lose over this

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #8

Almost there, just a matter of time before I have more posts than all of you put together.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #11

Alright, jumping back in. Rumours by Fleetwood Mac is a fantastic album and I officially have a crush on late 70's-early 80's Stevie Nicks.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #12

The only good thing Pinochet did was nationalizing Chile's copper industry, which was the one thing he did that the Chicago Boys didn't like.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #15

In all likelihood, there actually will be a Blue Wave this year and the Democrats will be absolutely insufferable about it. They'll attribute it to their 'successful' opposition to Trump's awful policies, when in actuality it would be an immense statistical anomaly for the ruling party to NOT lose a bunch of seats in a midterm election.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #16

I don't really get the huge draw of Bowie's music. Heroes and Space Oddity are pretty good, I guess.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #20

If I get 100 posts here tonight and just three people like each one of them, that would net me an additional 300 likes. Which user has the most amount of likes? I'll double them.

Top Bottom