Increasing My Post Count

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #27

Remember to do me a solid and like all of my posts in this thread. I need that like inflation.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #28

I know you all love my high quality posts too, so it's not even like I'm cheating. I'm just strategically placing my posts in a manner to maximize quantity, quality, and number of likes.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #31

I bet in no time at all, this thread will have the most responses of any thread ever on this forum.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #35

But I don't wanna feel sad about that right now, so instead I'm just gonna keep posting about music and geopolitics and Tobey Maguire.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #36

I know it already says what post number this is in the top right corner, but this is strictly MY post count. It'll come in handy once other people start posting in the thread; I don't want THEIR numbers clouding my records.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #37

See, the thing about Tobey Maguire is that he's actually a master of his craft. Most people think he was being unintentionally terrible in Spider-Man 3- NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE AT ALL.

The thing is, Peter Parker is a dork. Thus, we can expect that even a super evil Peter Parker would be just as much of a dork. Tobey Maguire, being a true actor and professional, understood this. THAT'S why he portrayed Evil Peter as such a doofus.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #39

I definitely gotta increase my speeds if I want to have more posts than TC by the end of the night.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #40

Guess I won't be sleeping tonight. Which is fine, I don't think I would have been able to anyway.

Top Bottom