Increasing My Post Count

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #42

Really gotta pick up the pace, goddamn. Maybe if I snort Dorito crumbs I'll get a nice little boost in energy. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #44

Do you think classical music will ever enter the mainstream again? I mean, there's always a "rebirth" of 70's or 80's or 90's music, fashion, television, etc. every once in a while.

Why don't people ever just bump the shit out of some Bach?

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #45

Tangentially related to my last post: Why has the genius of Shakespeare never been surpassed? Are people just too scared to even try? The closest we've ever gotten was like, Melville or Joyce or something and they're hardly substitutes.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #47

We're nearing the halfway point. Does anyone want to jump in real quick and say a few words before we hit it?

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #48

Maybe something to the effect of, "We always knew you could do it Regis. We always loved and believed in you, even when we did silly things like pretend you were a dog when everyone knows you're a shark. I'm literally crying right now watching you hit the halfway point to 100 posts in one night."

You know, something like that.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #52

You know, people are always putting you down. Saying things like "You'll never amount to anything" or "You'll never have a wife and kids" or "You'll never break 50 posts in one night on your favorite online BBS forum."

Well, who just made those people look like a bunch of FUCKING IDIOTS?

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #54

The fact that I actually got a dopamine rush from something as pointless as hitting 50 posts in my own thread just goes to show that you can trick the human brain into doing almost anything.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #56

If I get just 10 likes for all of my posts in this thread, I'll be doing well. I'll probably be almost tied with TC's like count.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #57

Can you hear that? That's the sound of my fingers furiously typing away at my keyboard to hit that 100 post marker.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #58

THUNDERCLAW AND RECON COMIN'

I'M FINALLY ON MY OWN

TOMORROW I HEAR THEM DRUMMIN'

ONE HUNDRED POSTS LAST NIGHT

Top Bottom