Increasing My Post Count

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #81

Alright, back to work. I've got 19 posts until the biggest euphoria of my entire life comes rushing through my veins.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #83

The moment where, against all odds, the young and doe-eyed hopeless optimist from another time and place achieves victory over all the mere mortals who dared to doubt his abilities. It has all of the drama, passion, and action-packed excitement of a Michael Bay film.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #84

Some, of course, doubted that it could ever be done. They looked at my goal and my methods for accomplishing it and said "Nah, that won't work. I'm not participating in this shit."

Which happens to explain the severe lack of likes on any of my posts here thus far, but it's not like I'm engaging in historical revisionism to make myself look better or anything.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #85

Now, obviously I have no doubt that the many dozens of likes per post will come flooding in once people see that I'm the best horse in the race. That I'M the one who gets things fucking done, not that man who goes by the name of - Allah forgive me for uttering this word - TC.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #86

And I will forgive all of you for daring to doubt me and not immediately choosing my side in this epic battle. It will be difficult, but I will forgive you.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #87

That being said, my forgiveness is not unconditional. You will all, of course, have to make me forum mayor, which just kind of goes without saying. I have earned the title, after all.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #88

Next, you will have to be June 26 The Day of Regis. It will be an extraordinarily holiday where everyone gives me online gifts, praises my name, makes me art and writes me fiction and poetry, and generally tells me how awesome I am. It will be most appreciated and how I will heartily chuckle at the silliness of it all.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #89

Finally, you will all have to admit that I was always the strongest, wisest, and purest of the forumers in all our many years. This won't be difficult because you in your hearts already know it to be true anyway.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #91

Well, no matter. He will have plenty of time to jump on the like train on the morrow. As will the rest of you rapscallions!

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #92

My fingers are literally getting fucking tired from typing this much. At least the finish line is coming straight up ahead.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Post #97

I know you were all silently hoping I'd win. You just didn't want to come out and publicly support me in case you were wrong. I understand your behavior, but I do not respect or accept it. You have committed great follies here tonight.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
POST #100

FUCK YES, I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT I FUCKING DID IT

NOBODY CAN TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME. WELL, I MEAN, I GUESS RECON MIGHT DELETE THIS THREAD (AND I WOULDN'T BLAME HIM, TBH) BUT NOBODY CAN TAKE THE SPIRIT OF THIS AWAY FROM ME

VICTORY

Top Bottom