Continuous Jeroth's Eleven [CYOA]

Lotus

[Apologize]

"Yes, I'm sorry. Everything will be perfect on this trip. You have my word." Nothing but silence came through the phone for some time after Jeroth's reply.

"It better be." The call ended. She'd hung up.

"What a bitch." Jeroth uttered angrily before getting ready for the trip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours later.....

Jeroth found himself in coach next to a woman and her young child. The woman was gorgeous and voluptuous. In fact, something about her reminded him of Ginger. Her child, a small boy that was probably no older than six, squirmed in his seat for her attention.

Jeroth has his tablet on and it displayed his own Shadow Lore RP. He grumbled. Lotus had still not posted, and Jeroth had so hype about carrying forward the story.

The flight attendant walked past in a hurry and accidentally bumped Jeroth's arm causing him to drop his tablet at the pseudo-Ginger's feet. The attendant hadn't apologized or much noticed or even seemed to care that she'd bumped Jeroth.

The young kid looked in awe and excitement at the toy that had fallen and would surely attempt to recover it for himself.

Pseudo-Ginger had ear buds in and was listening to something, possibly music, on a zune. Her attention was out the window. The sky was cloudy, so the wonder and beauty of the tops of the clouds had captivated her.

Jeroth decides to...
[Get the attendant's attention. [Aggressively or Passively]]
[Grab his tablet before the kid does]
[Some other thing, because choices.]

Lotus

[Grab the tablet]

Jeroth lunged from his seat and grabbed his tablet with lightning speed. The child pouted for a moment as the tension in the air grew. Jeroth could feel the onset tantrum. The child viciously glared at Jeroth with contempt. "Mommy, I'm hungry, and I wanna play a game." The child jerked the ear buds from his mother's ears with a force that nearly jerked the zune from her hand.

She smiled warmly, as if the spoiled child had done nothing wrong. "Rondait, give me a second and I'll fish my phone out of my purse." She stood and pushed her way past Jeroth as she reached for the overhead compartment where her purse was stored. The woman's leggings pressed against Jeroth's seat and her skirt rose as she stretched.

Jeroth blinked in disbelief at the child. The boy stuck his tongue out at Jeroth, as if he'd won some kind of battle.

Pseudo-Ginger placed a high-heeled foot on Jeroth's arm rest as she lifted her short form up to see her purse. It seemed that she was digging for her phone from the compartment, rather than bring her purse down. Her skirt rose further, and the scent of lavender wafting from her was almost overwhelming. Jeroth....

[Sneaked a peek]
[Nervously ask about the boy's name]
[Focus on refreshing Mach and ignore the potentially awkward situation]
[A fourth option, because fourth options.]

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
[Focus on refreshing Mach and ignore the potentially awkward situation]

Jeroth is just on edge. He needs to calm down.

Tag_Ross

[Try to change seats, or option 3]

I don't feel like Riyant has the balls to try to get with a mom. I say this about myself every now and then and I think it applies to jeroth as well, I might be a mother fucker, but I don't fuck mothers.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
[Try to change seats, or option 3]

I don't feel like Riyant has the balls to try to get with a mom. I say this about myself every now and then and I think it applies to jeroth as well, I might be a mother fucker, but I don't fuck mothers.
I mean, it depends on how attractive she is. I haven't met a mother that was attractive enough to warrant me potentially meeting and dealing with her kid.

In all honesty, I could see myself trying to sneak a peak if I'm discreet about it.

Top Bottom