Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

AndyM03

For the sake *
Together we'll
Fuck phones! They're the only gunmen fit for best men scum!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Lynches :
Tag ross : Shizno, Requiem, Whitetiger, Tirin, Rondait
Ronbate : Tag ross
Rayeon : Walrus

No, bad tim. Bad.
Hey!!! Don't forget to count my vote!!!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm going to assume you mean beast men and not best men.

Also you make a very convincing argument Easy. Is this the power of Kamina?

EDIT: For some reason my quote wasn't working.

rayeon

I was going to say how it might be better to focus our lynched onto one target for the same of actually killing them and getting information for the next day,
But this post is disgusting! Don't you dare talk shit about Kamina! He brought us up to the surface and together we'Llandudno reach the heavens!
Regardless, lynch Tag
Listen I of all people am thankful of what Kamina's done for us, but I have to be the one to keep a cool head and make sure none of you get off'd for no reason.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm going to assume you mean beast men and not best men.

Also you make a very convincing argument Easy. Is this the power of Kamina?

EDIT: For some reason my quote wasn't working.
Dumbass!!! That's the power of manly spirit!!!

Tag_Ross

So before I actually die, I think it's pretty likely(but not certain) that the people who lynched me are human because I've got what I believe to be low defenses, and I'm not dead yet(unless lotus hasn't said anything yet) So if I survive the day I'll assume they're human(shit, this also sounds kind of scummy) basically, I'm saying that I think I'd probably be dead by now if they had decent starting stats, like beastmen are known to.
Remember this? With as many lynches as are on me now I'm going to assume my earlier assumption about my defensive stats was wrong.

Lotus

I've decided to actually explain the mechanics of the stats for the Lynch. The damage of your Lynch is 10% of your power. This is direct damage to your target's LP, and ignores any form of defense.

Steal Thy Kill

...an avatar

We're lynching a guy over his avatar. You all realize that there is no unlynching in this game, right? There's fun and games which is cool, but then there's casting irremovable lynch votes on a joke bandwagon to throw the day away. If you're gonna do it, at least do it to Walrus.

Lynch Tirin. FoS All Bandwagoners except Easy

#14not15 #NeverAgain

Top Bottom