[Video] Mach Plays Trouble in Terrorist Town

Xander

2 out of 5, really generic

If you want to get YouTube famous the key is to make high quality videos with some niche appeal. That way you attract people looking for stuff that is harder to find, which the big names don't care about because they already have a large following. You can start making mediocre TTT videos when you hit about 50k or so subscribers.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Just to make sure was that sarcasm? I would like to think this is just to show other forum members what happened. You don't do youtube to become youtube famous.

Xander

I assumed this was another attempt at some kind of Community YTC. I was just throwing in my two cents about how you should do it, but I guess it doesn't matter if that isn't what you're trying to do.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Oh, I'm not looking to be YT famous, haha. If people like the videos, cool, but like coolpool said this was just to show what happened. A document of fun times together.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Basically, while the rest of us screwed around, Coolpool actually won almost every single match.

Heck, he even won one match while sitting AFK in a bathroom stall for 10 minutes.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Anyone up for sunday, or next saturday for TTT or TF2? Don't really know how people's schedules are. We could try doing a round of BGO in maybe an hour and a half, but I am not sure if we will be able to get many people on short notice.

Top Bottom