Maelstrom's Hearthstone CHALLENGE CUP

Tag_Ross

sorry your 5 hours later was 7 am for me and I slept till 10:30 haha. I'm good all of today.
Well, it would probably help if you accepted the friend request.

I've got the rest of the day today, and I've got tomorrow off so whenever it best for you I'm down to play.

AndyM03

Well, it would probably help if you accepted the friend request.

I've got the rest of the day today, and I've got tomorrow off so whenever it best for you I'm down to play.
And here i've been waiting for you to come online fuck i'm stupid haha.

AndyM03

@Tag_Ross and I finally played! (Apologies on my part to all) Went 2-1 my way, with a tense last game saved by some lucky draws I got. The game Tag won was filthy, he absolutely destroyed me haha.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
@Tag_Ross and I finally played! (Apologies on my part to all) Went 2-1 my way, with a tense last game saved by some lucky draws I got. The game Tag won was filthy, he absolutely destroyed me haha.
Uh. Who won the first game?

It's supposed to be a single game, not a set.

Tag_Ross

He won the first game too.

Here's my deck by the way.

Arcane shot *2
Elven archer*2
Hunter's mark*2
Stonetusk boar*2
Animal companion*2
Timberwolf*2
Ironfur grizzly*2
Kill command*2
Silverback patriarch*2
Hound master*1
Multi shot*2
Starving buzzard*1
Tundra rhino*2
Core hound*1
Dire Wolf alpha*2
On the hunt*2
Grotesque Dragonhawk*1

Rondait

Forgot to post mine.
Inner firex2
Northshire Clericx2
Power word: Shieldx2
Acidic Swamp Oozex2
Bilefin Tidehunterx2
Divine Spiritx2
Shadow word: Painx2
Ironfur Grizzly:x2
Shadow word: Deathx2
Shattered Sun Cleric
Wolfrider
Gnomish Inventerx2
Oasis Snapjaw
Sen'jin Shieldmastax2
Holy Novax2
Power word: Tentacles
Lord of the Arenax2

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Is it really worth running acidic swamp ooze? How many weapons are there in the basic and common set of standard?

Warthermair

Basically the same, though i thought I got a bow in our game? Or was that a practice against AI...
Though I only ran one.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yo Tirin, I'm free pretty much all week minus Tuesday. Let's figure out a time brother.
How's about you accept my goddamn friend request, and we get it done when we're both online? I should be home most every evening this week.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You still haven't goddamn added me. I get that you're scared, but it's like you're going out of your way to avoid this!

In other news, when I got home this evening Hearthstone gave me the message that 21 new packs were added to my account from "outside the game", which I unfortunately didn't screenshot. Is that some shit with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan being released, or did Blizz give me a birthday gift? 'cause I bought some packs earlier, but... not these.

AndyM03

You still haven't goddamn added me. I get that you're scared, but it's like you're going out of your way to avoid this!

In other news, when I got home this evening Hearthstone gave me the message that 21 new packs were added to my account from "outside the game", which I unfortunately didn't screenshot. Is that some shit with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan being released, or did Blizz give me a birthday gift? 'cause I bought some packs earlier, but... not these.
For a few hours after release all packs opened had a crazy chance of opening a tri class card. Because the tri class cards are quite limited in number, people who bought a lot of packs got the least value due to getting a lot of duplicates. After fixing this, Blizzard gave everyone who opened packs before the hotfix another load of cards, totaling to around 30% of what you bought.
For the first time ever I bought Hearthstone packs this morning, only 12, so I got like 3 or 4 extra packs because of the mix up.

Top Bottom