Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Anatronman

Purely out of interest in knowing how many active members we have for Mafia, who would be available for a game later in the month?

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
So, I totally forgot I kickstarted this thing:

And the box of cards has just appeared.

If people are interested I could scan the cards and run a game of it.

LeMeh

I never could get into Town of Salem, the rounds were just so damn short that I always felt rushed to make a rash decision and I hated that, though a card game without the arbitrarily and insanely short time constraints might not be so bad.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I never could get into Town of Salem, the rounds were just so damn short that I always felt rushed to make a rash decision and I hated that, though a card game without the arbitrarily and insanely short time constraints might not be so bad.
Yeah, I'd run it at the pace of a normal mafia game using the card game rules, so no insane time limits.

Because all of the work is essentially done for me, I'm ready to run it whenever as long as enough people are interested and assuming there are not any active/pending games to worry about.

[edit]

All scanned, so now I really am ready.
So if people let me know interest/what's going on, I'll make the thread.

Townie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Danny

Unregsistered User
So.. who's making the next game?
#KeepMafiaAlive

I know @Dachande said he's interested in more mafia, and that he's totally learned his lesson about roleclaiming day 1, and also about pointing fingers everywhere.
and I can usually blackmail @Cyonica into playing, so..

Last edited by a moderator:

Firedemon

So... #KeepMafiaAlive

I would make the next game, but I'm currently failing at deciding a theme and probably too busy for that anyways. Might skip the next game as well for the latter reason, but I should probably be free enough for the game after. But I would like to see mafia continue to claw its way back to life so I ask, who will make the next game?

AndyM03

Keep mafia alive and keep it active.
I dunno if I'm just impatient but I thought some of the inactivity last game was d i s g u s t i n g.
Unfortunate circumstances for 13th, but for others not sure what happened. I feel like playing from the shadows is not playing at all and should be discouraged. I'll happily keep yapping and accidentally get myself lynched, that's the game yo.

I feel like we're all going to be busy for a bit if your uni schedules are at all similar to mine because I'll certainly be out for a while haha.

Top Bottom