Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Thingyman

Hi guys

For those interested, the finale of the Mafia Championship Season 3 ended a bit over a week ago, and you can read the game here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

136 communities, 10 games and almost 6 months. In the end, the townies took down the victory, and Whiskeyjack from the westeros community was crowned the ultimate champion :)

Interest in a hydra event?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event", so it's finally gonna happen. If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send one or multiple hydras of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun :)

So maybe your community would also be interested in this. If so and if you're wanting to play and have a partner, please send me a PM on this site within the next couple of weeks. I'll check back then and give you more information. Alternatively, you don't need to, but if you want, you can also go ahead and directly sign up in this thread, which also has a bit more info: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3597-Hydra-Event-2016

Tag_Ross

I propose the addition of a 24 hour post rule, whether day phase or night phase a player must post at least 24 hours from their last post, failure to do so results in a mod kill, failure to do so two games in a row results in a 1-2 game suspension, failure upon their return game should result in a full blacklisting.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'll be starting my Undertale Mafia next week.
I just jumped ahead, mate. I've been sitting on this idea for quite a while and you just did Republican Mafia recently. This game may not last super long due to the variant rules.

Rondait

Well I actually have a game written up already if people need to still write their's. Just let me know. Battlestar Galactica is the theme. It'll run pretty similarly to the old reservoir dogs mafia where everyone gets a name from the show but the powers are randomly given. If other people want to go though feel free, just offering.

Shizno

Yo, I know this had kind've gone quiet for a bit, but since the anime's finished with put me down for a Jojo part 4 game. It'll be Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Part 2: What a Beautiful Duwang

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'd probably be down for a game 'round the end of December or start of January.

Top Bottom