Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Balth was actually pretty good at this game.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So I gotta fill out this form:

NATIONALITY: [...]

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

BIO:
[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 136 spectating communities.

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio]

Other than "I'm just a guy who plays Mafia for a hobby," and probably somewhere an inclusion of "100 lynch votes, 100 nightkills, 100 roleclaims and 10 Mafia games every single day," what stuff you people would recommend to put in? I'm not one of those Thunderclaws that keeps screenshots and logs of things he does in Mafia games, is the thing. Wasn't really planning on showing a resume for Mafia anytime before.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Jerk yourself off really, really hard, just not hard enough that you break an arm doing it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh, and another thing.
Another important rule is basically that you can't be an asshole.
We may need to find a different alternate. I recommend Ro-
I recommend Stea-
I recommend Riy-

Uh.

Guys, we may have a problem here.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'm not one of those Thunderclaws that keeps screenshots and logs of things he does in Mafia games, is the thing..
I only do that when I do something really cool or impressive in mafia, or somebody says something about me being cool or good at mafia.

...which is why I've been spamming just that one screenshot for nearly five years now.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh, and another thing.
We may need to find a different alternate. I recommend Ro-
I recommend Stea-
I recommend Riy-

Uh.

Guys, we may have a problem here.
Shit. We're boned.

Other than "I'm just a guy who plays Mafia for a hobby," and probably somewhere an inclusion of "100 lynch votes, 100 nightkills, 100 roleclaims and 10 Mafia games every single day," what stuff you people would recommend to put in? I'm not one of those Thunderclaws that keeps screenshots and logs of things he does in Mafia games, is the thing. Wasn't really planning on showing a resume for Mafia anytime before.

other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes.
Boom. Do that. We're making quotes about our representative. Also, mention that you rip phone books in half.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So far I have: The man about whom Mach Entertainmenters have said: "Oh fuck, we'll need another main." Also, I can rip a phonebook in half.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Ridiculous, there's nobody more just, merciful, and benevolent than yours truly.

Requiem

I only do that when I do something really cool or impressive in mafia, or somebody says something about me being cool or good at mafia.

...which is why I've been spamming just that one screenshot for nearly five years now.
I didn't want to tell you directly, but that's why I asked you to stop spamming that picture.

Not because it hurt my feelings or anything. Shut up, I'm not crying, you're crying.

Aside from Frilzer, you're probably the single most good person in all of forum lore. That's something maybe.
Well now that's just not true.

Kratour exists.

Top Bottom