Neopet - Altador Cup

Ibix

CALLING ALL FORUMERS

CALLING ALL FORUMERS
The Altador cup for Neopets is here, we must pick what region we should rig. Let us discuss.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Eh, I stopped playing neopets a long time ago. I do not really want to make a new account.

The Hound

Just Monika
I met a grown woman the other day who was telling me how Neopets Darkest Fairy game is like amazing. I smiled and nodded for a bit.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Eh, when I last played it there wasn't much worth doing. Just a bunch of mini games and dailies.

The Hound

Just Monika
I'll admit I played it back in the day (my younger sister loved it and wrangled me into playing) and my biggest complaint was that even though it had an aspect of having a creature, leveling it and battling that was only the tiniest part of the site at the time. Most of it was about stupid mini games and cosmetic crap.

The minigames were fine but they lacked purpose due to the weak leveling and battling aspect.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I actually never did the battling stuff. Younger me never really figured it out enough to try it.

The Hound

Just Monika
I actually never did the battling stuff. Younger me never really figured it out enough to try it.
I think I was just under the impression that it was like Pokemon and it wasn't.

Speaking of reviving old games that we played as youngins, who wants to play Runescape?

Bryaugh

Unknown
I never did the battling stuff either, I just used to feed them at the soup kitchen every day and buy stuff sometimes. I think I also built a house at some point. I wasn't even aware Neopets still existed...

Dunsparce

The only thing I remember about Neopets is that the last time I logged on (ten years ago), all my Neopets were "dying of starvation". Also, you could have petpets to give to your Neopets (I think there were even petpetpets). Beyond that, I don't even remember what the games were.

13thforsworn

Tried to recover my neopets account a couple of months ago for shits and giggles, but I could not remember any of my login info for my life.

Bryaugh

Unknown
Either my old account's gone, or I used some retarded email address that I've forgotten about. I seem to remember I had a little blue Neopet, and all he ate was soup because I was a cheapskate. That must have been at least... 12 years ago?

Top Bottom