Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

Firedemon

Jesus, guys, do your night actions. We all have one whisper by the way, so everyone needs to do something about that whisper. If you don't know what to whisper, just whisper random crap! Do it for teh lulz!

TimTh33nchant3r

Jesus, guys, do your night actions. We all have one whisper by the way, so everyone needs to do something about that whisper. If you don't know what to whisper, just whisper random crap! Do it for teh lulz!
Rules say "MAY." Not "MUST." So, you know, if you're not, let the GM know that you're not.

Pally

You awake in your room, uncertain as to your future. Hopefully you can swing things your way in the coming day. A knock at your door alerts you to a presence outside.

"Breakfast in the common room, sir. Attendance is mandatory." comes a shaky, elderly voice.

Shrugging, you head down to a room decorated with bookshelves and hunting trophies. Very cliche. A buffet has been set up along one wall, and you join the other guests in loading up your plate and engaging in small talk.

After you've been eating for awhile the black clad British man enters the room. He coughs to gain everyone's attention before making his announcement.

"Thank you all for your patience. Unfortunately last night we had another incident." He unfurls a paper report and tacks it to a posting board for all to see. "Your safety is of the utmost importance to us, thanks you for your cooperation."

Without another word, he spins and leaves the room. You are left trapped with the other guests, discussing who the murderer or murderers could be in earnest. The innocent to clear their name, and the guilty to disguise their crimes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Redfrank has died! He was the Town Captain! Captain's have a strong sense of justice, and want no one free of guilt to perish. When he saw Tim in danger, he lept in front of the bullet.

The Captain - Town

Innocent Until Proven - Reaction - If a player is killed at night, the Captain may die instead of the other player. This ability triggers before roles are revealed and The Captain is identified.

Rondait was affected by a Truth Serum! He can't stop telling people what he said last night!

Last night Rondait whispered: "If all goes well, you will survive the party this night."

Day 2 Start!

Salsy

Rondait was affected by a Truth Serum! He can't stop telling people what he said last night!​

Last night Rondait whispered: "If all goes well, you will survive the party this night."

Rondait

What made you see this as scummy?
Just how he jumped on for no real reason or at least how he refused to state one didn't sit well with me. I do agree with Tirin though that Salsy would be a better lynch at the moment. I'm going to work until this evening so for now I'll sit on a Lynch Salsy.

TimTh33nchant3r

Am I reading that right? Someone tried to kill me and Redfrank saved me?

Either way, Lynch Salsy.

At least unless my attempted murderer fesses up or gets called out. It was probably Lotus. Screw you, buddy!

Whitetiger

Alright, I've confirmed that Rondait is not Illuminati with my truth serum. I had my suspicions that he was. I had originally planned to use it on salsy then realized there's only 1 mafia left so if he's mafia there's not much for him to talk about while he's alone.

Lynch Salsy

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm gonna hold off on lynching Salsy for now and give him the chance to explain himself. In the unlikely event that he's town (and everyone lynching him right now is town), bringing it up to 4 would give the chance for the illuminati and the remaining mafia member to push the lynch through super quickly.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'mma be honest here, I'm really feelin' that Salsy lynch now.
I'm gonna hold off on lynching Salsy for now and give him the chance to explain himself. In the unlikely event that he's town (and everyone lynching him right now is town), bringing it up to 4 would give the chance for the illuminati and the remaining mafia member to push the lynch through super quickly.
Just to toss in my two cents? I can understand why people want to lynch Salsy, but he's not scum.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I see. Not gonna say I believe you yet; if you're illuminati, it'd be to your advantage not to have the mafia drop like flies, and I notice that you didn't vote for Youma on day 1.

Tag_Ross

Alright, I've confirmed that Rondait is not Illuminati with my truth serum. I had my suspicions that he was. I had originally planned to use it on salsy then realized there's only 1 mafia left so if he's mafia there's not much for him to talk about while he's alone.

Lynch Salsy
Hold up, how does the truth serum prove rondait isn't Illuminati?

For all we know he could have whispered to his pal in the Illuminati.

Tag_Ross

Also, wasn't it you who all last day wouldn't stop talking about how we shouldn't "confirm" people being non-anti-town as that can possibly change?

Why go against what you were saying yesterday?

FOS WhiteTiger

Also, I'd like to see what FD has to say about the Salsy Lynch before anyone adds to it.
Also, with the possibility of increased anti-town numbers, if everyone currently on Salsy is town the anti-towns have a chance to push the Lynch are 3 town votes on Salsy(if he's town)

Whitetiger

I was working under the assumption that the Illuminati have a night chat and can freely communicate with each other. My ability doesn't just reveal their whisper, it reveals everything they say that entire night. If Rondait is illuminati I find it very unlikely that
"If all goes well, you will survive the party this night."
is all he says the entire night phase. Even if Illuminati can't talk outside of whispers, I doubt this is what Rondait would use his whisper for if he were scum.

Sure, he could have been converted after his whisper, but who the fuck is gonna convert Rondait night 1? For today at least, I would consider him town.

edit: fixed the brackets on the quote

Top Bottom