Ro Ro Ro

Votecount!

(1) Tag Ross - Polly
Tim Unlynched
(4) Stealthy - Shizno, Tirin, Lotus, WhiteTiger
(1) Salsy - Rondait

With 13 Players in this game it takes 7 to lynch

Rondait

So I know I said I'd be back last night, but that didn't happen.
So now that I am, Unlynch Salsy.
I'll Lynch Stealthy to let Shizno supposedly do his thing.

AndyM03

The GM's wouldn't be that cruel, would they? But I suppose we can wait, when's the deadline?

Pally

Soft Deadline 1AM EST. It's been two days and I'm satisfied with what you've discussed. Obviously, there's always room for extensions.

Firedemon

So... after rereading last page, we're actually going to hammer him? But Stealthy won't die assuming Shizno isn't playing some weird angle here. I can't think of a real reason to trick us into lynching Stealthy in particular, especially since we could have just chosen to lynch someone else. So... Lynch Stealthy

Tag_Ross

Reading through here, and I'd just like to point out that the bolded statement is false[...] While Tag... yeah... If nothing else, we can go ahead and just kill the attack that Rondait was jumping around, because he wasn't
You know what, you're absolutely right, I thought some of FD's posts were rondait's.
There's no reason scum would want to know the alignment of the person being lynched,
If he's Illuminati he already knows the role and could pretend his ability revealed the role to him. But that would waste his ability for basically no gain, so I'm assuming he's town for now.

Plus, Rondait's probably one of the least likely people to be targeted for conversion in this entire game.
Your point for Rondait not being Illuminati is that he wouldn't make a great prize?

So you're assuming there's a 0% chance that Rondait isn't one of the original Lumis? Or that they wouldn't pick him because nobody would suspect them to pick a "solid town"* like rondait?

Anyways, I'm gonna claim, not because I'm scared of WhiteTiger's attacks but because it can increase the likelihood of shizno surviving.

I pick a player and I can either choose to see who they target... Or everyone who targets them.

Also, I recommend unlynching until shizno is around, there's a chance of oh the Illuminati is willing to risk his life to hammer shizno.

AndyM03

How does that protect Shizno at all, in any way?
Definitely lynching Tag after this. Well, probably will.

Tag_Ross

Because if they kill him I will be able to say something like, "hey fuckers, Andy* is the only person who targeted shizno, who is dead, so unless the Illuminati also have a night kill he's the scum. Gg Scum Lord."

*just an example

Whitetiger

@Tag I don't understand how you still don't get this. Go check the day 2 mod post. Rondait's night chatter was published publicly to the town, you can see everything he said last night. The mod also clarified that Illuminati have free night communication. I used Truth Serum on Rondait and if he was illuminati then he doubtless would have said SOMETHING to his partner last night. Instead the only thing we got back was a whisper. He cannot be an original illuminati unless you are so stubborn in believing that he is scum that you'll trick yourself into thinking that he went through the entirety of night 1 without saying a word to his partner.

Tag_Ross

You know what, I completely forgot about that too. I just woke up from my nap after work. Sorry.

AndyM03

Because if they kill him I will be able to say something like, "hey fuckers, Andy* is the only person who targeted shizno, who is dead, so unless the Illuminati also have a night kill he's the scum. Gg Scum Lord."

*just an example
You do that without role claiming because a great multitude of events can now stop this from happening.

Salsy

I'm pretty sure your ability only publishes whispers. Just saying.

Top Bottom