Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

AndyM03

later that night I learn of that person's alignment. Which I can then whisper to someone before I either inevitably get murdered for being confirmed town or whatever.
Probably doesn't actually say. Thing is, after I use my ability, my role gets officially identified.

As I said, I can whisper it to someone in case I'm no longer town/dead. Probably.
'Probably doesn't actually say'
I originally read this as Probably doesn't.
So I'm sorry for ending the day, though there's little negative consequence, we know Stealthy and Shizno are town for now. I don't see the mafia advantage of hammering when I did because nobody was going to die?
I'm still leaning towards Salsy or Tag. Tags roleclaim was so uneeded and if he learnt from previous games he might have been trying to seem town even when he wasn't under pressure, and wouldn't be claiming if he was actually town.

Tag_Ross

Tags roleclaim was so uneeded
See, if shizno's ability worked as he thought, and he'd have to whisper the answer to someone, I could either see who he whispered to, or see who targeted him, so it would force a WIFOM onto the lone scum and Illuminati. Scum could kill me, but shizno would be alive to tell the answer, scum could kill shizno, but I would be able to tell who killed him or who he sent the whisper to. Sure the lumis could possibly convert one of us, but if both the lumis and the lone scum target the same person it's still town positive.

The Polly

Why are you fuckers talking at night... Also, I've been working/ill most of the last 36 hours, but I'll send you my whisper soon, Pallu. Relax yourself.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Be faster, people.

Pally

PUBLIC APOLOGY TIME: I HAD A WORK OVERLOAD AND CAME HOME AND SLEPT A LOT. LIKE, A LOT A LOT. ACTUALLY NOT ENOUGH A LOT. I GOT VERY LITTLE SLEEP BUT A LOT OF WORK SO SORRY, DAY START INCOMING.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Play Bideo for Atmosphere

You hear a hush sweep through the room, as the assembled guests stop speaking to each other and their attention is diverted to something on the other side of the room. Even the guards seem distracted as the sound of cases opening and closing reaches your ears. You hear a sudden shriek of a bow touching violin string and then it begins. The slow, dreamlike tune of Moonlight Sonata reaches your ears. You've never heard it in string before, but you guess the
Conteggio arranged for some entertainment. The group is certainly good. Making your way downtown, walkin' fast, faces past, through the crowd you gasp at the sight of the musician playing the song. What you at first assumed was a group of four violinists is in fact one woman, her identity hidden behind her mask. In an improbable feat she holds four violins in her arms, two to a side. As she moves two violin bows up and down the strings effortlessly she calls forth one of Beethoven's most famous works. The guests fall silent as the song moves through you. You cease to be a prisoner at risk of immanent death and are instead enthralled by the haunting melody. At least, for as long as the song lasts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everyone is too distracted to use abilities this night because of someone's enchanting performance. No one has died this night. Day 3 Start. If you used an ability tonight assume it failed to resolve.

Salsy

*bows*

Tag_Ross

So it's day 2 again, it's been long enough that i don't remember what we were thinking on the first day 2 and I don't have time to reread last day phase, so if someone who has time would be so kind as to recap people's thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

The Polly

So it's day 2 again, it's been long enough that i don't remember what we were thinking on the first day 2 and I don't have time to reread last day phase, so if someone who has time would be so kind as to recap people's thoughts, I'd appreciate it.
About 18 people claimed power roles that all investigated Stealthy and Salsy as clear for the day. Despite this, we blew Shizno's ability to confirm Stealthy was clear. Most of us were liking you as the next person to lynch, but personally, I'm reconsidering it. I'll come back in later to decide for sure how I feel.
Confirmed clear:
Shizno
Stealthy

Basically confirmed clear:
Whitetiger
Rondait

Likely clear:
Andy
Jeroth
Salsy?
Lotus

Viable Lynch Targets:
Tag
Firedemon
Tim
Tirin (But unlikely to go through, and therefore not worth discussing)
Me

Here's the weird problem I'm having, though. I have trouble believing that all 4 of Tag, FD, Tim, Tirin are scum, which means one of Jeroth, Andy, WT, or Lotus's claims are bullshit made up to protect scum, or are true, but they were culted and are using their N1 action to gain town cred. While I don't think any of the "likely clears" make sense for a lynch today, I'd strongly argue we should look at them closely tomorrow. Again, I'll weigh in later on whether I like Tag, FD, or Tim best for a lynch today after I get some time to reread and get rid of this hangover.

Lotus

As far as I can calculate, this game is pretty much good as done. This is my version of your list.

100% Clear: Shizno, Stealthy, Salsy, Whitetiger, Rondait, Myself (Jeroth is not in this list because I know that he wasn't lying about Salsy, but I don't know his alignment.)
On the fence: Jeroth, Tim, Polly (These guys aren't lynch targets of mine as of right now. I mostly believe they are town, but I don't /know/ if they truly are.
Lynchables: Tag, FD, Tirin (Funny that there are at least 3 scum, [2 illum and 1 maf] and there are three on this list.

Now considering the list above, 6 people are confirmed town to me (100% knowledge thereof) I also have a pretty solid belief that by now, the cult powers that once were are used up (or if they aren't they won't effect the outcome, I'll explain) 6 of 12 with 3 on the fence. We can systematically randomly lynch the lynchables and as long as one of the fencers joins in today, we have majority. /autolynch

The scum (mafia, who is pretty much an SK right now) would be forced to kill off a confirmed town each day, but still wouldn''t gain voting power to shift anything. (I say forced, because such a kill keeps the votes relying on the fence vote. If he targets a lynchable or fence, town gains majority vote power and he loses.

Assume the luminati has the cult power for a second. One of the confirms gets switched. That new ilum would still vote with the town, or seem oddly suspicious, and would inevitably be forced to lynch the mafia and win the game for the town, or at best stall for a day if the fence doesn't make up his vote.

Basically, I'm solidly sure the town has already won.

Top Bottom