Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

The Polly

Assume the luminati has the cult power for a second. One of the confirms gets switched. That new ilum would still vote with the town, or seem oddly suspicious, and would inevitably be forced to lynch the mafia and win the game for the town, or at best stall for a day if the fence doesn't make up his vote.
Basically, I'm solidly sure the town has already won.
I completely disagree, although we are still in very good shape. I'm assuming Illuminati only have 1 conversion, since 2 would put us at lylo tomorrow, which means they're likely at 3 Ill, 1 mafia for the remainder of the game. This gives us 3 lynches before we lose (Assuming we don't hit Illuminati along the way). The issue is that there are 5 people who aren't confirmed not-Illuminati, and so it's not an auto-win situation.

After re-reading, I'd like to Lynch Firedemon over Tag. I'd like both to be lynched eventually, but I tentatively believe Tag's roleclaim, and more importantly, I don't like FD being on the Stealthy pseudo-lynch from yesterday without knowing if it would end the day or not.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I honestly don't have a preference between the 3 though.
between the 3
How do me, Andy, Polly, Tag, Tim, and FD add up to three people? Lotus might be confirmed town, but his being on the fence about Tim and Polly can't be accepted as any kind of evidence that they're town as well, so stop being a shitposter. I do, however, take his word on who's confirmed town, since he'd probably be dead by now if he was Illuminati and absolutely would be if he was scum - but he straight-up missed Andy in his list.

My list:

Clear (ignoring cult shit):
Lotus
Stealthy
Shizno
Salsy
Rondait
Whitetiger
Me

Unclear:
Polly
Tim
Riyant

Suspicious as fuck:
Firedemon
Tag
Andy

Personally, I'm a pretty big fan of lynching Andy, given how Andy hopped aboard lynching Stealthy while Shizno was offline and also tried to put suspicion on Shizno's ability as a scum ability (obviously not the case). Tag isn't a bad choice either, given that his roleclaim was stupid as hell for a townie to make when he did and he had been trying to turn people against Whitetiger and Rondait on day 2 - but I'm still much more suspicious of Andyman.

For now I'll hold off on lynching Tag, and instead lynch Andy.

TimTh33nchant3r

Was going to post more, but kind of getting bored. That last night was really long for nothing to happen. Any which way, Lynch Andyman.

AndyM03

Hindsight is 420.
ha ha.
I don't expect to get a pass from you Tirin for making some silly mistakes, but I think I tried to make myself clear about my past actions when I role claimed. I was for Shizno's plan from the get go once we got a consensus it was pro town, I had a thought it could be anti-town, but we discussed it and realised it probably wasn't. That happened quickly, and for whatever reason I took what Lotus said and assumed that he was Illuminati for sure, and that his suspicions of Stealthy made it likely that Stealthy would be our mafia. I can't remember if it was impatience or if we just had a spur of activity, but I remember being on the bus to or from uni and just really wanting to make a big play happen. So I stalled lynching on Stealthy to try and not look scummy even though I wanted to lynch, and also so I could use my power. Mods took a bit to respond, not too long, but the spur of the moment died for pretty much everyone but me and I sort of ignored FD's warnings about Shizno being offline. To my credit, I ignored them on the assumption the mods would be cool and wait for Shizno to reply unless some other players power took precedent. I was correct and we got the Town play that we wanted on Day 2, albeit I hammered at an awkward time. I was impatient as hell that day, because I was really enjoying all the activity (Ironic considering how long a wait we had to endure, not throwing shade GM's i promise ily).

If anything if I'm suspicious for trying to stall the Shizno ability, then is FD not suspicious for trying to stall lynching Stealthy until Shizno was online? I don't know what the would have achieved for the mafia so I dunno really. He's been rubbing me the wrong way. It's bad practice but I respect TIm's no reason lynch haha, the night phase did me in so bad I stopped checking the forum all together.
By no reason, i'm assuming you just agree with Tirin's reasons which is totally cool.
Lynch Firedemon.
I changed my mind u get no pass, global warming is a lie. Whereas Polly seems to not find me suspicious, (Cheers bro,) He, Tirin, and myself all find FD suspicious. If my post has changed anyone's mind, then kill someone we're in agreement with.

TimTh33nchant3r

You wanna justify that lynch, m8?
Not really, but I will anyway. He's one of four or so people that the remaining mafia could be. You would be just as good. If you prefer I could switch my lynch, but eh. He's already got one on him from Tirin, so it's a shorter road for him and my gut is telling me Tag is innocent, or I would have jumped on that one instead. Plus I got a very bad feeling from him when he hammered yesterday, even though that worked out for the best.

Shizno

Alright, so, I'm fucking sick right now so my ability to deduction is probably gonna be fucking worse than normal. So give me a bit to figure out who would be the funnier ban. So after glancing backwards a few pages, I'm not so convinced that Tag is anti-town, so I'm much more hesitant to lynch him. And when it comes to Tirin, I want his dick, so that might come later. Which means I'm leaning towards Andy or Firedemon. So for now, Lynch Firedemon

Firedemon

Still don't see a reason for me to suspicious. You were all in on the psuedo lynch of Stealthy, yet I'm suspicious for doing it too? What? Because we didn't know if it would end the day? THEN WHY DID YOU PEOPLE GET IN ON IT IF THAT'S BAD? Massive load of bullshit coming from you guys right now.

Also, you need to stop associating role claims with alignment. Aside from the Illuminati issue, the mafia has powers too. You're all ignoring these people who roleclaimed like it means something about their alignment. Fine, here, I'm the town Gossip. Each night, I can listen to someone else's whispers. Night one, Salsy sent this to someone, presumably Tirin based on their day one banter.

Boom. Roleclaimed. By your logic, I'm now probably pro-town. Which is terrible fucking logic.

Lotus

My list of definitive pro town roles is based on my own knowledge of their alignment (and my own) along with those that have been confirmed by the GM to be pro-town.

You, Firedemon, do not fit on that list at all, so by mere process of elimination, you are left on the list of risk characters. Not because of anything you did, or said, or didn't do for that matter, simply because there is -nothing- confirmed about you. Roleclaims are easily faked, so I never go off such a claim, and I never roleclaim myself. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Firedemon

Wait, wait, wait. So I'm rereading your list here. You're saying you have confirmed the alignment of five people? So, what, Rondait because of the truth serum, Whitetiger for claiming it, you investigated Salsy, and Stealthy and Shizno did the thing. I see three people confirmed for you, not five, assuming you and Jeroth are telling the truth and Salsy isn't some kind of cover up*. Rondait wasn't Illuminati going into Night 1, assuming Whitetiger wasn't bending the truth about his ability, but that doesn't mean he wasn't Illuminati at the end of Night 1, nor does that mean Whitetiger isn't Illuminati. It also doesn't mean either of them are clear of being mafia. Rondait could seriously have just thought "Oh, people can probably see that I sent these sometimes, so I should send things that make me sound good" or Whitetiger could have just figured saying he did that would make him look good. Truth serum isn't the most anti-town sounding power though, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

*Just saying, it actually would make plenty of sense for the Illuminati to fake claim to save Salsy if he is mafia. Because the game ends and the Illuminati lose if the last mafia dies.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
*Just saying, it actually would make plenty of sense for the Illuminati to fake claim to save Salsy if he is mafia. Because the game ends and the Illuminati lose if the last mafia dies.
The Illuminati fake-claiming to save Salsy actually wouldn't make sense for them to do, since it would reveal their alignment to him and thus give him a pretty damn good set of nightkill targets. On top of that, Salsy claimed responsibility for actions failing on Night 2 - which is doubtless a town ability.

However, I'm very interested in the information I bolded in your post - more specifically, in how I couldn't find it in the thread anywhere. Your having more specific knowledge about the Illuminati's victory condition leads me to believe that you're one of them.

Unlynch Andy
Lynch Firedemon

Tag_Ross

You were all in on the psuedo lynch of Stealthy, yet I'm suspicious for doing it too?
Who is the one saying this? You keep saying that everyone is finding you suspicious for that but nobody is saying anything about the stealthy Lynch.

Boom. Roleclaimed. By your logic, I'm now probably pro-town. Which is terrible fucking logic.
Not pro town, just probably* not day 1 anti town, there is all but no reason for the loomys to have an ability like that(if it's true)

*There's always a chance where you and Salsy are both loomys and he told you what he whispered to Tirin, but I'm inclined to believe you because I targeted Salsy and you were the only one to target him.

Anyways, as it stands we can afford to ignore anyone who is [likely]confirmed to not be day 1 anti town.

Firedemon

The goal of the Town is to eliminate the Mafia.

The goal of the Mafia is to have voting control over Town and to eliminate the Illuminati.

The goal of the Illuminati is to have voting control over Town in combination with the Mafia. (ex 2 Illuminati, 2 Mafia, 3 Town. 4 - 3)
Tirin, read the god damned OP.

Firedemon

Who is the one saying this? You keep saying that everyone is finding you suspicious for that but nobody is saying anything about the stealthy Lynch.
Nobody is really giving any reasons BUT that.
Lynch Firedemon ... I don't like FD being on the Stealthy pseudo-lynch from yesterday without knowing if it would end the day or not.
Personally, I'm a pretty big fan of lynching Andy, given how Andy hopped aboard lynching Stealthy while Shizno was offline
Same logic here applies to me. Which Andy points out.

I don't see any other reasons than picking me as a default.

Tag_Ross

I don't see any other reasons than picking me as a default.
It's because they're just less sure that you're town than the others.

Tirin

The goal of the Town is to eliminate the Mafia.
The loomys have to have anti town majority to win, the Mafia have to kill everyone to win, and the town have to kill the Mafia to win.

I don't know how that's not perfectly clear.

Top Bottom