Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

Tag_Ross

You guys really stuck at this, you're basically waiting for someone else to be "comfortable" with a couple players and guessing.

Yeah, we've removed a couple people from the day 1 anti town list but we still have half a dozen "unlikely" day 1 anti town players and you all are still waiting for everyone to be comfortable with a select few players. This isn't day 1 stop acting like we have no information.

Anyways, you guys are all retarded, you're still gonna kill me despite the lack of evidence. You're probably going to bungle this near unloseable game by "confirming" a loomy, or worse the lone scum.

Rondait

Really pressed for time irl at the moment but I'll go ahead and lynch Tag just off of my skimming.

Ro Ro Ro

Votecount!

(2) Firedemon -
Andy, Polly
(5) Tag - Rondait, Shizno, Whitetiger, Tirin, Lotus
(1) Tirin - Tag Ross
(1) Andy - Tim

With 13 Players in this game, it takes 7 to lynch!

Rondait

Now that I'm home and have had a more thorough read through I'm alright with a tag lynch, and yeah, this game is certainly weird. Also WT, I actually don't remember Wizard of Oz mafia, it might of been before my time, but who ran it? Sounds like an interesting if silly game.

Steal Thy Kill

Now that I'm home and have had a more thorough read through I'm alright with a tag lynch, and yeah, this game is certainly weird. Also WT, I actually don't remember Wizard of Oz mafia, it might of been before my time, but who ran it? Sounds like an interesting if silly game.

AndyM03

I've decided to take another look at day 1, and:
Unlynch Firedemon
I think FD and Tirin lynched Youma way too quickly to be his scumbuddy. It's not 100%, but I just think it's unlikely. I Was keen to lynch Tag before, and I'm okay with it still. I'm happy to lynch Tag but i'll wait for more comments to do so as we're pretty close to hammering.

AndyM03

Also, Andy, what is this bullshit Global Warming reference you're making? Someone claiming to be Illuminati whispered me night one to mention global warming if I'm mafia. Did you actually just fall for that?
Nah I was just goofing with you because of your other thread. Sounds like the whisperer was too haha. I can't imagine anyone thinking that would work.
Can we please lynch tag?

The Polly

Still don't see a reason for me to suspicious. You were all in on the psuedo lynch of Stealthy, yet I'm suspicious for doing it too? What? Because we didn't know if it would end the day? THEN WHY DID YOU PEOPLE GET IN ON IT IF THAT'S BAD? Massive load of bullshit coming from you guys right now.
I'm literally the only person to say that, and guess what? I wasn't on the lynch on Stealthy. I was on Tag. Pay attention. This shit isn't that complicated.

Also, you need to stop associating role claims with alignment. Aside from the Illuminati issue, the mafia has powers too. You're all ignoring these people who roleclaimed like it means something about their alignment. Fine, here, I'm the town Gossip. Each night, I can listen to someone else's whispers.
Boom. Roleclaimed. By your logic, I'm now probably pro-town. Which is terrible fucking logic.
You're ignoring the part where I received whispers that help back up people's roleclaims, as well as my night ability that also gave me information as to people's roles. Fuck off. Also, that ability sounds scummy as fuck. There's little reason for town to need to listen to whispers, since for the most part, that's the same as determining alignment. Straight-up investigative roles are without failure pro-town. Yours is not.

Tirin, read the god damned OP.
No u. Tirin is right that mafia want to kill Illuminati.

I'm sticking to my lynch on FD, and all y'all lovable black men, who are my friends that unlynched are pussyclots.

Firedemon

I'm literally the only person to say that, and guess what? I wasn't on the lynch on Stealthy. I was on Tag. Pay attention. This shit isn't that complicated.
So why am I suspicious for it more than the rest?

You're ignoring the part where I received whispers that help back up people's roleclaims, as well as my night ability that also gave me information as to people's roles. Fuck off. Also, that ability sounds scummy as fuck. There's little reason for town to need to listen to whispers, since for the most part, that's the same as determining alignment. Straight-up investigative roles are without failure pro-town. Yours is not.
The anonymous whispers and your alleged night ability back up their roleclaims? So you're uh, you're claiming another investigative role and casting doubt on mine? Straight up investigative roles can easily be mafia, since the mafia NEED TO HUNT ILLUMINATI. And listening to whispers is scummy as fuck? How the fuck? I can even publish one. I PROVIDE INFORMATION TO THE TOWN. ANTI-TOWN POWERS DON'T PROVIDE INFORMATION TO THE TOWN.

No u. Tirin is right that mafia want to kill Illuminati.
That's not even what he was confused about. He was confused about the Illuminati losing if the last mafia dies (because town wins right there).

In other words,
Pay attention. This shit isn't that complicated.

Tag_Ross

The only use an anti town would have for the ability to overhear a whisper is for the Mafioso to try to find the loomys, but even that would likely not help them because the loomys have no reason to send anti town whispers unless they're retarded.

and skimming through your posts I see no record of you mentioning any whispers or talking about your own night ability at all, so it's kind of hard to ignore something that never came up. maybe I missed it, quote it if you can find it because I can't.

Anyways, Why is Lotus "confirmed" town all he did was say that Salsy is town and that riyant "might be" he didn't say anything that a loomy wouldn't know.

WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!!

I AM A FUCKING RETARD!!!

UNLYNCH

LYNCH JEROTH

How did I not fucking realize that Riyant said

I'm not an illuminati and I'm not scum. I was granted an ability last night that let me look into a player's alignment. Salsy popped town.
I already said this earlier*, I used my ability to see EVERYONE who targeted Salsy, only firedemon was listed.

because I targeted Salsy and you were the only one to target him.
Riyant, explain.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Riyant, explain.
The DM's slipped up on giving you information? You could have been targeted by the bus driver? Fuck if I know.

The only fact that I know is: Salsy is town and my wealthy benefactor that granted me the ability knows this information as well.

Either way, FoS Stealthy & Lynch Tag Ross

@Tag_Ross - You're on the chopping block and you're trying to divert the attention to me. That's some shady shit, man. I know that Salsy is town and I have an idea of who it is that gave me this ability.

Top Bottom