Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

Steal Thy Kill

The DM's slipped up on giving you information? You could have been targeted by the bus driver? Fuck if I know.

The only fact that I know is: Salsy is town and my wealthy benefactor that granted me the ability knows this information as well.

Either way, FoS Stealthy & Lynch Tag Ross

@Tag_Ross - You're on the chopping block and you're trying to divert the attention to me. That's some shady shit, man. I know that Salsy is town and I have an idea of who it is that gave me this ability.
Dude I've been bonafide cleared as town by the GM. I may not be paying much attention but I know that much.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Dude I've been bonafide cleared as town by the GM. I may not be paying much attention but I know that much.
Oh god. That was forever ago. My bad.

My suspicion is still with Tag though.

Oh, so Lotus is Jeroth's benefactor and Jeroth got redirected to not Salsy. Which incidentally proves nothing of use.
What the hell is that?

"OH NEVERMIND HIS CLAIM! HE WAS OBVIOUSLY REDIRECTED WITH NO EVIDENCE BEFORE HAND."

Salsy flipped town. That's what I was told by the GM. I find it strange that you would disregard the idea that Tag could have been redirected and believe the only possible outcome is that I was redirected.

Tag_Ross

The DM's slipped up on giving you information? You could have been targeted by the bus driver? Fuck if I know.
If I was redirected I wouldn't have known that FD targeted Salsy. Maybe FD is right that you were retargeted to someone else, the point is that right now, you(jeroth) lotus, me, and Salsy are definitely not in the cleared list(maybe FD too)

You're on the chopping block and you're trying to divert the attention to me. That's some shady shit, man
I'll admit it does seem pretty shady, probably makes me an even better Lynch, but that would publish my role and prove that I'm not lying and maybe these idiots can do something.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind

The only fact that I know is: Salsy is town and my wealthy benefactor that granted me the ability knows this information as well.

Eith
er way, FoS Stealthy & Lynch Tag Ross
201 Salsy is town and I have an idea of who it is that gave me this ability.
I think that at this point, it's evident that one of Tag or Riyant is anti-town; if Riyant is anti-town, the same is probably true of Salsy. This information is sudden and comes and while he's on the brink of death - but it is also worth looking into. Even worse, Riyant didn't only try to deflect blame onto somebody else when he was on the spot - but he did so onto someone confirmed to be pro-town. I think that was probably a careless scum mistake due to how long the game was taking, and he in fact admitted he forgot about it. That's a lame-ass excuse and a critically failed deflection, and I think he's scum. If not - we know for tomorrow that Tag is prettymuch certainly bullshitting scum. We get a guaranteed scum kill in two lynches.

Unlynch Tag
Lynch Riyant/Jeroth

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Even worse, Riyant didn't only try to deflect blame onto somebody else when he was on the spot - but he did so onto someone confirmed to be pro-town. I think that was probably a careless scum mistake due to how long the game was taking, and he in fact admitted he forgot about it.
It was almost a week ago and I had work. Careless mistake? Yeah. Is it a scum mistake? No.

Also, I hope you've been taking advantage of the ability that I've been using on you each night, man.

Rondait

If you were granted that ability, then that doesn't exclude you from being scum. Also while that would imply salsy is anti town, it's not necessarily true, could be just telling the truth because both salsy and the benefactor could see what you said about the results and would call you out for lying, so I'd rather
Unlynch
Lynch Jeroth

I do think the redirect onto Stealthy is dumb not scum, but I suppose the two aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

Whitetiger

I think that at this point, it's evident that one of Tag or Riyant is anti-town; if Riyant is anti-town, the same is probably true of Salsy.
Even though like 3 people have called Salsy confirmed, his ability does seem like a good Illuminati ability (assuming their conversion is unaffected by his performance.
Changing my lynch for like the 8th time today.

unlynch
lynch Jeroth/Riyant

The Polly

The anonymous whispers and your alleged night ability back up their roleclaims? So you're uh, you're claiming another investigative role and casting doubt on mine?
I do not really have an investigative role, but with some jumps in logic, I can make guesses as to what people are. It's not 100% by any means, but I trust that I'm interpreting the information I have from my role fairly accurately.

and skimming through your posts I see no record of you mentioning any whispers or talking about your own night ability at all, so it's kind of hard to ignore something that never came up.
Completely fair. I have a bad habit of saying 'you ignored the part where...' when I'm salty. Consider it a text-version of a vocal-tic.

I already said this earlier*, I used my ability to see EVERYONE who targeted Salsy, only firedemon was listed. Riyant, explain.
It's worth mentioning that I received a whisper from someone I'm 80% sure is Riyant stating that they would investigate Stealthy. Whether that means he's scum that was planning to fakeclaim before D2 started, was driven, or roleblocked, or whatever else, I cannot say, but his decision to go down that path was made before the day started.

Anyways, I like the 50% odds from lynching between Tag and Riyant better than the 25ish% odds from lynching any of the people who have been listed as possible targets so far, so unlynch, and I'll revisit Tag and Riyant tomorrow when I'm sober.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
It's worth mentioning that I received a whisper from someone I'm 80% sure is Riyant stating that they would investigate Stealthy.
That ain't me, man.

I've just been whispering sweet nothings to Tirin all game.

If you were granted that ability, then that doesn't exclude you from being scum. Also while that would imply salsy is anti town, it's not necessarily true, could be just telling the truth because both salsy and the benefactor could see what you said about the results and would call you out for lying, so I'd rather
Wait, what the hell are you saying here?

"You got an ability, which means you could still be scum. So you decided to investigate Salsy who may not be anti-town, but you may be telling the truth because two other people would call you out. You're obviously scum."

What the hell is that reasoning?

Even though like 3 people have called Salsy confirmed, his ability does seem like a good Illuminati ability (assuming their conversion is unaffected by his performance.
"Even though three other people claimed that Salsy was confirmed, the one-time use ability for that night definitely seems like Illuminati!"

That's not even my real ability. Hell, since everyone else role claimed, I'll do it.

My real ability is that I can grant two people unlimited whispers each night.

Night 1: Polly and Tirin
Night 2: Tirin and Andy.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
"Even though three other people claimed that Salsy was confirmed, the one-time use ability for that night definitely seems like Illuminati!"

That's not even my real ability. Hell, since everyone else role claimed, I'll do it.

My real ability is that I can grant two people unlimited whispers each night.

Night 1: Polly and Tirin
Night 2: Tirin and Andy.
Also, I hope you've been taking advantage of the ability that I've been using on you each night, man.
That still doesn't solve the problem of you not targeting Salsy with your gifted ability. If you lied about that, that's shady as fuck.

I'd also like to note, however, that I wasn't notified by Pally or Ro3 of being able to use more than one whisper a night. Given that they've been fairly generous as far as information they publish and give to townies goes, I suspect I would know if I was given unlimited whispers for one night, let alone two. Unless Polly and/or Andy can confirm otherwise, I believe you're lying to save your own skin - so I'll keep my lynch where it is.

The Polly

That still doesn't solve the problem of you not targeting Salsy with your gifted ability. If you lied about that, that's shady as fuck.
I'd also like to note, however, that I wasn't notified by Pally or Ro3 of being able to use more than one whisper a night.
Ditto.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

I'd also like to note, however, that I wasn't notified by Pally or Ro3 of being able to use more than one whisper a night. Given that they've been fairly generous as far as information they publish and give to townies goes, I suspect I would know if I was given unlimited whispers for one night, let alone two. Unless Polly and/or Andy can confirm otherwise, I believe you're lying to save your own skin - so I'll keep my lynch where it is.
Wait, what? I targeted you both nights. Unless I was redirected both nights, that's ridiculous.

Playing the hypothetical game, in the event that I was redirected on the first night, then Salsy is not a confirmed town.

Either way then,

@Pally or @Ro Ro Ro - Clarification please?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Jeroth has an ability that does things
Thanks mate. <3

I just wanted to make certain that you or Pally didn't forget.

Then in that case, yeah, I was redirected to someone on the first night. I have no clue who is who now.

Top Bottom