Prince Died

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Dear Recon,

I am sorry to hear that you have recently heard that Prince has died. I offer you my sincerest condolences and best wishes in these troubling times, and good luck in dealing with your loss in the days to come.

Sincerely,
Tirin

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Dear Recon,

I am sorry to hear that you have recently heard that Prince has died. I offer you my sincerest condolences and best wishes in these troubling times, and good luck in dealing with your loss in the days to come.

Sincerely,
Tirin
dislike

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That was the result of years of carefully harvesting and storing every drop of compassion I could, and it's frankly sickening that you could dislike the artisanal post I crafted with it. Leave it to the fucking Polack to have no appreciation for true art.

Requiem

I think BigRandy69 might have been sucking every drop of compassion you had out of you. That would explain everything.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The only art you Canadians are familiar with is the public scattering of yellow-stained snowmen at pedestrian intersections of commerce. Go douchey or go home, hoser.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
All you stinking Slavs have got for art is what you cribbed off of the Czechs, who cribbed it off of Western Europe and Scandinavia. The closest thing Poland has had to art was Warsaw in 1945.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Contrasted harshly with "Montreal 1945," which was surprisingly just as irrelevant to the world then as it is now.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Contrasted harshly with "Montreal 1945," which was surprisingly just as irrelevant to the world then as it is now.
To be fair, Warsaw's only ever been relevant as the world's largest dump, in one sense or another.

that awkward moment when i accidentally hit tirin instead of recon
You fucking dumbass, Recon's not even online.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
To be fair, Warsaw's only ever been relevant as the world's largest dump, in one sense or another.
See now that wasn't even clever. Leave it to a Canadian to make a total sham of trying to demonstrate the art of the burn.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You Polacks have an admirable record in getting burned, though not much else.

But hey, at least your country's one of the all-time greats at getting fucked apart by every nation in Europe. That's somethin' to truly be proud of.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You Polacks have an admirable record in getting burned, though not much else.

But hey, at least your country's one of the all-time greats at getting fucked apart by every nation in Europe. That's somethin' to truly be proud of.
Yes, real terrible. And if we had your record of having never really beaten any of them, I suppose it might get difficult to live with.

Top Bottom