Prince Died

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yes, real terrible. And if we had your record of having never really beaten any of them, I suppose it might get difficult to live with.
Now, I'm no expert on history or geography, but the borders seem to indicate that not winning often, but never losing is a lot better than winning a lot, and then losing even more.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Too bad, cause if you were an expert you'd be like "oh shit I counted W/L wrong like a total scrub, checkmate, I lose, GG." But you're not, though.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, we're getting off topic here. This thread is supposed to be in remembrance of Prince's death. You know the guy who died?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Well, no, I didn't know him, I just feel sorry for poor souls like you who lost someone very near and dear to your hearts. Just know that he would want to look down from his purple cloud in heaven and see everyone fucking, so obviously all that shit in the Forumer Chat thread is totally permissible, as is any Tirin/Tirin/Tirin fanfic.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
So... how long do we have to beat a dead prince dead horse before it isn't funny anymore?

Requiem

Don't you get it yet? Don't you see? Forum memes never die. They merely fade into the background. They wait for the right moment. Then they kill you from the inside out.

When they said we were cancer

They weren't lying.

Requiem

All things being given equal, wouldn't that make you as big of a cancer as your radiation?

Top Bottom