"Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" teaser trailer

Tag_Ross

Likeable? All we know is that she's a rebel, someone who rebels, her lines in this trailer made her sound like she'd be a pretty good friend to Lylo Ren.

Requiem

Tag is referring to the female pilot.

The woman you're referring to, Null, is Mon Mothma, not Leia.

Requiem

I thought Leia was in the trailer, but didn't see her. The woman the main character talks to is Mon Mothma from Return of the Jedi.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
My mistake, I thought the main character was Leia Organa. She is an entirely new character altogether.

Any ways, I'm excited for AT-ATs and black Stormtroopers (Shadowtroopers, Dark Troopers, Imperial Commandos?)

Firedemon

Not enough lightsaber action. 2/10 would not recommend.

Nah, but seriously this looks pretty cool. I'm not as hyped as I was for Force Awakens, but I suspect that was somewhat intentional. Or just because I haven't been deprived of good Star Wars for as long.

Tag_Ross

I'm pretty sure she was wearing TIE Fighter pilot armor at the end, possibly trying to tease a heel turn to the empire; but seeing as this is the past in-universe, I'm pretty positive she's wearing the armor so she can steal a TIE fighter because her ride was destroyed or something.

Also, if I don't see a shit load of Bothans I'll be pretty pissed.

Requiem

I'm hoping we get an emotional scene where she has to be a double agent. In order to get the plans to the rebels and keep her cover, she has to slaughter a team of bothan spies. It's fucked, but this movie is supposed to be more military than Force and Jedi space magic.

13thforsworn

I heard more instances of pterodactyl screeches during lectures than I had hours of lecture today (6). What was the death with that anyway?

Also, was anybody getting a Beaches of Normandy vibe with those AT-ATs?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Damn alarm sounds more like a guy screaming "Whooooo" than anything. I'm waiting for some pop synthesized bass to kick in and then the video ended. 0/10 Music video sucked.

Requiem

I'm hoping we get an emotional scene where she has to be a double agent. In order to get the plans to the rebels and keep her cover, she has to slaughter a team of bothan spies. It's fucked, but this movie is supposed to be more military than Force and Jedi space magic.
Just to go back and correct myself, the "bothan spies" line happens in Return of the Jedi. So the bothans die to get the second death star plans, not the first.

So we won't be seeing any bothan spies get sacrificed by the main character this movie.

Tag_Ross

Well yeah, they survived the infiltration for the first Deathstar's plans, they all died on the infiltration for the second deathstar.

Top Bottom