Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You're going to compromise with me to lynch someone else to satisfy me, even though you think they're probably town? What the fuck?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also, my next money is totally on Whitetiger next if Andy flips scum.

Either way, guys, hurry up with them lynches. Not to say that you should make them without thought - but we've got less than 24 hours left on this day phase, and no lynching is stupid.

Whitetiger

Man it's funny you say that because while trekking through the Cove in the Darkest Dungeon just now I was thinking about how it totally looks like Andy and I are teaming. I've virtually ignored the guy while supporting you, despite you being totally against him. Thus I can't really fault you for being wrong about us being scum together.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Tolvan (2) - Tim, Whitetiger
Jeroth (1) - Pally

Andy (2) - Tirin, Ro Ro Ro

Undecided - Easy, Stealthy, Tolvan, Tag Ross, Thunderclaw, Requiem, Shizno, Firedemon, Jeroth, Andy

Majority is 8.

Current Deadline: Sunday, February 21st ~6:30PM PST

There are approximately 24 hours left before the deadline. If there is significant discussion occurring at or before that time, the deadline will be extended.

AndyM03

I'm compromising with the towns suspicions of me and the fact that my Tolvan thing was just a hunch. I don't like his silence and it's eroding my trust of him.

AndyM03

It's less of a hillary Clinton flip flop and more me conceding that this is A game of educated guesses.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Lynch Andy.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Honestly at this point I'm happy to lynch Tolvan if it's any compromise.
You're going to compromise with me to lynch someone else to satisfy me, even though you think they're probably town? What the fuck?
Tirin really summed up the only response you can have. You spent time defending Tolvan to attacking Tirin. Then you backed off Tirin and you've even pulled your support from Tolvan and want to compromise by having us lynch Tolvan?

Lynch Andy.

AndyM03

I thought I'd get away with that one cause it's a power role game. I'm the vigilante but y'all probably wouldn't have had faith in my judgement anyway. I was gunning on Tolvan not being as important as me or even mafia, because you never know.

AndyM03

Because I love you?
I don't wanna 'forsee' the night kill and get bus driver'd and look like an idiot or have any other shenanigans go on, that's a bad idea, right? Or Is that the only thing I can do in this situation?
I feel a bit defeated honestly, but I know I shouldn't just roll over when I have this role.
That was a pun. Save the funny one, I'm better then you Pally.

Pally

Unlynch

Lynch Whitetiger

Any town stupid enough to think a no lynch makes sense is a solid day 1 lynch in literally ANY SITUATION.

Pally

WE HAVE LITERALLY HAD THIS CONVERSATION 9999 TIMES AND IT KILLS GAMES. IT LITERALLY KILLS GAMES. STOP IT YOU CUNTS.

Requiem

Still here, still paying attention as best I can. Fell the fuck asleep today when I needed to get an essay written instead, so I'm working on that now. If people post more during the rest of the night, I'll see it, maybe make a better concerted effort towards thinking of who I want to lynch. I'm still willing to lynch any of the three (four now?) that we've got going as I still agree that lynching anyone will give us the same amount of info, but discussion gives us more.

If we're worried about lynches coming in, I promise that I'll make my lynch tomorrow at the latest. I have time in the morning tomorrow to wake up and do stuff before work, so I should be able to give everything a second look. Anywhoozles, just wanted to update everyone on where I'm at myself.

TimTh33nchant3r

My take? I may not have very strong reason to believe Tolvan's pro-Town, but it's definitely more than I have for anyone else.
I'd love to know what that reason is, but regardless of that after sifting through a boatload of pages of this stuff I'm going to go ahead and Unlynch.
I never implied it, but go ahead and think I'm bullshitting you. I was explaining that I originally thought you were a potential executioner that had the goal of lynching Tolvan, but you bouncing over to Andy dispelled that idea. Thus the "bouncing from target-to-target" line.

I'm still waiting to hear @AndyM03 's defense, but I also want to hear more from the lurkers: @TimTh33nchant3r @Tolvan @Shizno
Sup. What would you like to hear from me?
This is a pretty goddamn good point, and an additional reason to change my vote from an effectively random/joke lynch on a lurky guy to a more serious "what the heck are you doing" lynch. Lynch Andy.

Steal Thy Kill

Andy has consistently been waffling on everything from the Tirin lynch forward. Fuck, even at the beginning, within 8 minutes he goes from agreeing on the stupidity lynch on Tolvan to then being against it. But is now back to being open to it. Despite the fact that lynching Tolvan hasn't been relevant for five pages. Overall, Andy's been highly susceptible to peer pressure, especially since the blowback on his Tirin lynch, and desperate to do anything to avoid getting lynched rather than trying to be productive for the town.

Lynch Andy

And I agree with Tirin. If Andy flips scum, Tiger's tomorrow's lead. I think there's a fair bit to go off of.

(on a side note: I just spent however fucking long trying to piece together the whole Easy/Tirin/Andy spat at the beginning over Tolvan and trying to make sense of it. jfc that was terrible. We have had a whole bitchfight sprout from an inexperienced player fucking up formatting on a joke lynch. Welcome to Molehill Mountain)

Top Bottom