Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Pally

Also, I don't need no profile picture. Unless someone gets Ibix to dredge up the urealms one I used to have.

Ro Ro Ro

Hey guys, how it going? I see I'm still the only one without a profile picture. Maybe it's tactical so I don't get noticed by all the spooky scary mafias in this game.

Sorry I missed the early game random lynches. I still want to do one though. Lynch the turret.

Requiem

Hey guys, how it going? I see I'm still the only one without a profile picture. Maybe it's tactical so I don't get noticed by all the spooky scary mafias in this game.

Sorry I missed the early game random lynches. I still want to do one though. Lynch the turret.
This will never stop being my favorite League related fan creation.

Lynch Firedemon for making me an evil man of God last game.

Unlynch because I never do joke lynches and wanted to get that out of my system.

Anyways, hello! It's 3:30ish in the morning! I'm going to die from lack of sleep! Hooray! Let's make some stuff happen.

AndyM03

I have had a lot of beers
So I'd like to give three cheers
Toooooooooooooooooooooo
NOBODY RHYMES WITH CHEERS
FUCK JOKE LYNCHES
YOU'RE ALL CUNTS
let's get this day starteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unlynch Whitetiger

Lynch Tolvan

At this point in time, I really can't see a reason not to beyond the inherent risk of him being town. Someone gotta fuckin' die.

AndyM03

Someone gotta fuckin' die.
I can't argue with this, and he's broken like, 2 or 3 rules already, which made me laugh.
I'll sit back and see what others says for now, at the moment, I'm gonna take this as the days first serious lynch. But I will say you've got my support on this one for now.

AndyM03

Actually I feel like if he was mafia he wouldn't be so fuckin' stupid. I get you're point about the inexperienced townie, but fuck it, by being retarded at the moment the blokes got my drunken trust.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
He probably went worst girl in Catherine.
I mean, it's all subjective. I ended up with the true route of Katherine. I was loyal as fuck because she just wanted Vincent to get his shit together. After that, I aimed to get the moon man ending.

10/10.

I miss playing as Blitzcrank.

Top Bottom