Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Tag_Ross

Didn't Tropag just randomly yell "HURR DURR TAG R MAFIAZ" and everybody went along with the lynch?
No, it went more like, everyone agreed that LM and stealthy were working together and LM turned up scum the day before. The next day tropag said I was scum and they set me up to the hammer. Stealthy argued that it was stupid that they wouldn't target him because of how obvious his scummines was, with the LM revelation. Then I was hammered. This all happened in about two hours, I came home and pulled up the game only to find out I the entire game had ended while I was in class. I asked how they realized I was scum and they figured I was scum because stealthy defended me.

Shadow

Banned
I feel like I remember Whitetiger going full retard in that game
He bussed Req with Rondait on like the second night in an attempt to protect Req, but wound up getting Req killed instead because Ro3 (who was the SK) had targeted Rondait.

The other funny thing that happened that game was the mafia framed Whitetiger on the first night and Coolpool (who was the cop) checked him. I'm so sad Coolpool didn't last long enough to get his ultimate, because it would have been incredibly satisfying to watch him day vig Whitetiger.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
malphite you are a fucking worthless braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are
Can this whole game be done in the form of a MOBA chat plz.
shut your whore mouth cait you dumb bitch, the only way to treat all your fucking venereal diseases is for you to uninstall and then kill yourself
looks whos talking faggot singed. you keep feeding so hard its like your bending over and letting the entire enemy team take turns shoving their dicks up your ass. just uninstall and stick to your god damn anal vibrator.
stfu annie, you play like a little girl and probably pretend to be one too you fag, and your fucking whiteknighting cait bcuz you think your going to get laid. i guess thats your only hope to get a woman, your dad already ruined you for marriage otherwise
stop raging and group pls
or we goingto los e
I feel like I remember Whitetiger going full retard in that game
You know, I think I remember that.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
He bussed Req with Rondait on like the second night in an attempt to protect Req, but wound up getting Req killed instead because Ro3 (who was the SK) had targeted Rondait.

The other funny thing that happened that game was the mafia framed Whitetiger on the first night and Coolpool (who was the cop) checked him. I'm so sad Coolpool didn't last long enough to get his ultimate, because it would have been incredibly satisfying to watch him day vig Whitetiger.
I actually remember that happening. I think I was still pretty new to mafia around that time, so I had no idea how to properly play a cop. I was so confused when he turned up town after I died.

Shadow

Banned
Awesome, game's full.

Role PM's will probably go out sometime tomorrow night (I would do them today, but I'm lazy).

Top Bottom