Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Steal Thy Kill

I trust Tag. Him fumbling through the lynch like two virgins in bed doesn't look like anti-town to me. I'm not a fan of lynching typically quiet people for being quiet unless we have something else to back it up, and that goes for both Shizno and Tolvan. Tirin killing himself seems like simple bus driver (or something related) shenanigans. Overall, unless there's other information out there that's relevant and hasn't been brought up, looks like we have to resort to scumhunting.

I know we were pretty set on Tiger as the obvious first choice, but with him now dead and exonerated, we should go back and look at anything we can see from other people. I have some gut feelings myself that I'm gonna try and look back on when I'm done doing some RL things.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I cannot, we know that Tirin did not, or could not really, use an ability on himself that would be beneficial, so I'm pretty confident that his first action was to scavenge a vig kill from Andy, and use it on someone. What my ability tells me, with a DNF, is that Tirin's first action hit Tirin himself.

I don't know if anyone else targeted Tirin, other than myself. I don't know who Tirin meant to target, but he hit himself.
So you were able to target 3 people, then? Or you just guessed at TC's target?

Though if you don't want to answer that, fair enough. No pressure.
I trust Tag. Him fumbling through the lynch like two virgins in bed doesn't look like anti-town to me. I'm not a fan of lynching typically quiet people for being quiet unless we have something else to back it up, and that goes for both Shizno and Tolvan. Tirin killing himself seems like simple bus driver (or something related) shenanigans. Overall, unless there's other information out there that's relevant and hasn't been brought up, looks like we have to resort to scumhunting.
The lynch logic is bull, but I can confirm that he's telling the truth. See, last night I used an ability to redirect Tirin's night action back to himself.

...what? It seemed like a really good idea at the time.
I know we were pretty set on Tiger as the obvious first choice, but with him now dead and exonerated, we should go back and look at anything we can see from other people. I have some gut feelings myself that I'm gonna try and look back on when I'm done doing some RL things.
I'm feeling a bit uneasy about Ro, Req, FD, and Tim, but I've really got nothing at all to back it up. It's not the worst time ever to consider lynching inactives, but frankly, I really don't want to.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Time to say what I can, then. Keep in mind that I'm not the best at mafia.

Alright. I think Tag is town, honestly. I'm honestly not sure on a lot of people, but I'm somewhat suspicious of TC and FD right now. Again, I don't really have the experience a lot of you have - I don't know how you play, and can't make decisions based on that. With my suspicions, at least, I'm mostly going off of a gut feeling, as that's my best option with the information I have,

Tag_Ross

Yeah everyone else has already pointed out how that's not indicative of anything.
If you noticed, I mentioned that I thought the role RNG decided if the character was to be a scum character with scum abilities, but it seems l was wrong.

Anyways, I'm less suspicious of you, but I still feel you've said a few somewhat scummy things (I still need to read one last page, so I don't know if you'll still be scummy)
I'm not gonna remove my Lynch yet, not until a better option comes up. No point in unlynching if I might end up jumping back on the lynch.

So you were able to target 3 people, then? Or you just guessed at TC's target
I have three 100 cost abilities, I used all three and they all came up DNF.
I used my first on Tirin, my second on TC AND FD, and the last on Req. I've already said what happened with Tirin(he targeted himself) TC and FD targeted eachother, and Req didn't do anything it seems.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Interesting.

Seems like TC may actually be our best lynch, then.

Steal Thy Kill

I mean, I'm not gonna pretend that TC isn't on the list of people whose behavior irks me, but what about Tag's post makes a lynch on him more compelling (given that Tag's already told us that TC and FD targeted each other, FD's confirmed for us that he had his lynch taken away, and TC's already answered as to why he targeted FD).

Steal Thy Kill

For the record, the four people I'm most skeptical of are TC, FD, Req, and Tim (not necessarily in that order). Nothing concrete, just feelings from a rusty gut that I'm gonna see if I can't back up by going back over the last day.

Shizno

TC, I'm actually kind've insulted. I'm not that bad at mafia to the point wher eI would go, "Ahaha... yeah, guys I'm tooootallly not acting the way I would at the moment. R-right guys? Right?"

So come on, I may be out of practice, but I'm not going to let myself slip up like that. And it honestly feels like you're trying to grasp onto anything that you possibly can. Do I think you're mafia? Eh, not really. Possibly a desperate townie or some sort of third-party thing.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I mean, I'm not gonna pretend that TC isn't on the list of people whose behavior irks me, but what about Tag's post makes a lynch on him more compelling (given that Tag's already told us that TC and FD targeted each other, FD's confirmed for us that he had his lynch taken away, and TC's already answered as to why he targeted FD).
Nothing, but it makes me less suspicious of Req and FD now that I'm pretty confident that those targets were accurate, and it looks like nothing malicious was done to TC. (More so Req, really, but I'd rather not force any more claims than we've already had today by pushing on FD in any case.)

As to my other preferred suspects, Ro's generally useful enough that I'm inclined to keep him around in case I'm reading him wrong, and Tim...

Well, to be totally honest with you here, I got so wrapped up in thinking through all the possible curveballs that might have come into play with Tag's info, that I completely forgot about Tim there. He still seems somewhat fishy.

Requiem

I've got a monster headache that won't go away. If I don't post tonight, that's why.

Also please don't call people inactive if they're not posting as fast as everyone else. If they're as active as they can be, then that's active. Anyways...

Tag_Ross

I have three 100 cost abilities, I used all three and they all came up DNF.
I used my first on Tirin, my second on TC AND FD, and the last on Req. I've already said what happened with Tirin(he targeted himself) TC and FD targeted eachother, and Req didn't do anything it seems.
Fuck, I messed up which ability was second and third.

I used my second ability on Req, and my third ability on TC AND FD.

Pally

u should take my word in the only vanilla town in the game pls! dont lynch or nightkill me because i have no moves! take my word please ep1k roleclaim
Took some liberties with the quote system here, but I think my natural asshole sarcasm gets the point across.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I can't confirm that he's Town, but I can confirm that he's telling the truth about Tirin and FD seems to be able to confirm about Tag's action on TC.

Can't really prove that I'm not on a scumteam with Tag and FD, though.

Firedemon

Tirin, even if he targeted WT, hit himself.
That's hilarious. Tirin almost certainly killed himself.

So unless scum was blocked, or their target was doctored, they killed WT, but that kill doesn't give us much information if what you guys say is true (I'm still half way through page 8)
Or it could have been an SK. Or just a guy with a killing power like Andy. It is role madness after all.

The reason I'm going for the TC Lynch is because he has a rather anti town ability, and I want to see his defense.
Like a few others have said, powers were assigned independent of alignment.

Also, on the subject of redirects and stuff, I can confirm there are some redirects of some kind, because I did not target Thunderclaw with my action(s), though I did do something last night. As I've stated before, I suspect there are multiples of each type of action, so that likely means multiple redirects. Hell, it could be that Tag was redirected, not me. Or actions used on me were redirected to someone that did target TC. Or some other shit.

The TC lynch is silly. TC blocked my vote because he's a dick and thought I was scummy (Which I think is dumb but not a scummy thing to be suggesting). The TC lynch was also way too weak for Tag to have had malicious intent with it, so meh.

I don't think I've called anyone scummy this game. Guess I mindfucked myself with my own game and no longer see anything as scummy. Well, good thing I can't vote anyways TC you asshole

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
All right. I've been re-reading the past few pages in attempt to find a "miracle breakthrough" on where to go.

I want to say that @Tag_Ross is town. His attitude and posts haven't seem that scummy and by nature. His abilities seem to be inherently town. However, the RNG method really threw a wrench into this. Overall, I'm fairly certain that Tag is town.

Reading through the post that @Colonel Thunder made, I keep jumping back and forth from him being scummy to him just being defensive.

Following that, @Pally 's method of playing seems incredibly suspicious to me. It may just be incredibly unorthodox to me, because I don't remember him playing mafia. His play style reminds me of the Jester role.

Aside from those thoughts, I'm waiting on @Requiem to post.

Tag_Ross

Or it could have been an SK. Or just a guy with a killing power like Andy. It is role madness after all.
That's kind of what that part of the post you quoted meant, either some non-scum killed WT and their kill didn't go through, or they killed WT.

Like a few others have said, powers were assigned independent of alignment.
Yeah, I understand that now.

u should take my word in the only vanilla town in the game pls! dont lynch or nightkill me because i have no moves! take my word please ep1k roleclaim
Took some liberties with the quote system here, but I think my natural asshole sarcasm gets the point across.
Meh, I don't expect to live to day 3, my ability to know who is being hit by who is a pretty big scum killer. I don't expect, nor ask a doctor to protect me. I'm letting you guys know which ability I use on who so that when I die and my abilities are revealed in full detail things can be made clear that I'm unable to do right now.

Also, I never said I was vanilla.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Thunderclaw (2) - Tag Ros, Ro Ro Ro
Tolvan (1) - Thunderclaw

Undecided - Easy, Jeroth, Stealthy, Tolvan, Firedemon, Pally, Tim, Requiem, Shizno

Majority is 7.

Current Deadline: Wednesday, February 24th ~ 8:00PM PST

TimTh33nchant3r

So you were able to target 3 people, then? Or you just guessed at TC's target?
See, last night I used an ability to redirect Tirin's night action back to himself.

...what? It seemed like a really good idea at the time.
God damn it, Easy.
Well, to be totally honest with you here, I got so wrapped up in thinking through all the possible curveballs that might have come into play with Tag's info, that I completely forgot about Tim there. He still seems somewhat fishy.
God DAMN it, Easy.
Also, on the subject of redirects and stuff, I can confirm there are some redirects of some kind, because I did not target Thunderclaw with my action(s), though I did do something last night. As I've stated before, I suspect there are multiples of each type of action, so that likely means multiple redirects. Hell, it could be that Tag was redirected, not me. Or actions used on me were redirected to someone that did target TC. Or some other shit.
GOD DAMN IT, ROLE MADNESS!
Reading through the post that @Colonel Thunder made, I keep jumping back and forth from him being scummy to him just being defensive.

Following that, @Pally 's method of playing seems incredibly suspicious to me. It may just be incredibly unorthodox to me, because I don't remember him playing mafia. His play style reminds me of the Jester role.

Aside from those thoughts, I'm waiting on @Requiem to post.
Ok then. I don't really get a bad vibe from TC, so if you have a bit of reasoning behind it, I'd love to know more. Pally on the other hand, I'm not so sure of. All the joking and non-srs bsns-ness DOES seem kind of jester-y, but...lynching jesters is usually not worth it. I'm not really seeing any great lynch candidates pop up yet TBH. I guess Req, Tolvan, and Shizno are kind of being lurky, but you could almost say the same of me thanks to my work. On the other hand, I feel like most of my posts at least try to contain more substance than any of theirs so far. Eh. I'm not really that down for lynching "inactives/lurkers."

Not gonna call for a no lynch, but I don't really feel good about any of the candidates put forth so far.

@Easy Not really sure what I did to set you off, but if there is anything I can do to assuage your fears I'd be happy to. Unless it's post more throughout the day, in which case you can go fuck yourself because I spent most of today at work and I don't have a job that lets me play games all fucking day. So, you know, can't do that.

Top Bottom