Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You know, I was pretty resolved to get around to this today, but I'm tired as shit. And frankly, I really doubt there's any kind of helpful revelation hidden in the past dozen pages anyway.

Just... fuck it. Lynch FD. Not really super confident about this, to be honest, but it's not a bad lynch.

That said, I probably actually will go back over everything if we haven't hit a hammer by the time I get up tomorrow.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Gonna want to look real hard at Ro if FD flips Town, though.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Jesus. It's like Daddy hit Mommy at the dinner table and we're all still trying to eat.

Either way, Stealthy picked up the slack today and it seems some folks are taking a backseat to scum hunting.

I'll follow his analysis:

Feelings on Tolvan have mostly been leftover baggage from the idiotic fight at the beginning of Day 1 than actual suspicion. Plus "poke the inactives".
I think the initial feelings are left over baggage, but he's still lurking.

Seems like there's was more consensus on FD being fishy than anybody else. Best argument against it is that he targeted TC and, as far as we know, nothing bad happened to him, but what with the random alignments I think there's only so much faith we can put in that. I think we can leave him up for discussion.
I think Firedemon is someone that's worth discussing about. I'm not sure whether he's inactive due to his personal life or because he's gotten his lynch vote taken away.

I don't think there was much against on Ro, but the way he lynched FD (not the act of doing it, just the post itself) irks me. But I acknowledge the whole "busy af" thing.
I can definitely understand that. Ro has been pretty silent and it's difficult to get a read on him this game. He was a lot more talkative in the Witch Hunt game, but he was probably more available at that time.

Pally is Pally is Pally.
100% correct. He's been posting dank memes, but has been taking a step forward while doing so.

Skepticism on Tim was a thing at the beginning of the day, but it hasn't really persisted since he stopped being too busy to be helpful.
Yeah, Tim has been being helpful lately, which I'm appreciative of. A lot of the suspicion that I had was his inactivity, which he quickly rectified.

I think we've backed off suspicion on Req for now.
Yeah, we backed up quickly after that. He just has a self-protect ability and that's all we've really discovered. However, at the risk of poking the bear,I've been thinking: if it's an ability to protect himself, wouldn't he needed to target himself for it? I'm not certain how the ability could be worded, whether it's a passive or active that just says "protect self." Tag said that Req targeted no one that night. I'm not certain if that's a result of Tag's ability or the wording of Req's.

Shizno is more a bona fide lurker than a busy inactive, and people don't like that.
I really don't like people that lurk in mafia, especially that they have openly said that it was its plan. It makes me wonder if he could be a serial killer or scum that's trying to stay alive.

Overall: It seems that a lot of us are pretty busy and I can't spite people for it. The only issue with people being busy is that it makes it difficult to differentiate from people that are lurking/being suspicious and people that are just busy.

As far as leads that I'd want to look into, I'd want to hear from @Firedemon @Ro Ro Ro - Hopefully, we can get something more from them in the next twenty-four hours before the deadline hits.

TimTh33nchant3r

Shizno is more a bona fide lurker than a busy inactive, and people don't like that.
Seconded.

Life advice: Instead of asking, just throw chocolate at them.

(do not literally throw chocolate at them)

This is kinda odd.

I'm actually now more suspicious of Ro than anyone else at the moment.

Lynch Ro Ro Ro with reasoning later?
I'd kind of prefer reasoning first, lynching second?
I really don't like people that lurk in mafia, especially that they have openly said that it was its plan. It makes me wonder if he could be a serial killer or scum that's trying to stay alive.
Oh wait, I guess I mean thirded.
Yeah, we backed up quickly after that. He just has a self-protect ability and that's all we've really discovered. However, at the risk of poking the bear,I've been thinking: if it's an ability to protect himself, wouldn't he needed to target himself for it? I'm not certain how the ability could be worded, whether it's a passive or active that just says "protect self." Tag said that Req targeted no one that night. I'm not certain if that's a result of Tag's ability or the wording of Req's.
All I know is I protected myself and my night action did not fail. That's it.
Hm. It's really weird that Tag would be able to tell Tirin targeted himself but not that you did then? Could be something funky in the wording of the abilities involved. Could be one of them lying. Role madness makes it pretty hard to tell.

Kind of leaning Shizno though. Dedicated lurking and busy schedules may be difficult to differentiate, but he basically claimed lurking as part of his playstyle for both alignments earlier iirc. FoS Shizno.

On a shinier note, I should be somewhat less occupied for the next 2 days, as it is my weekend. Sort of.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Firedemon (2) - Ro Ro Ro, Easy
Thunderclaw (2) - Tag Ross, Shizno
Ro Ro Ro (1) - Thunderclaw

Undecided - Jeroth, Stealthy, Tolvan, Firedemon, Pally, Tim, Requiem

Majority is 7.

Current Deadline: Wednesday, February 24th ~ 8:00PM PST

Shadow

Banned
There are approximately 24 hours left before the deadline. If there is significant discussion occurring at or before that time, the deadline will be extended.

Requiem

It could be that I'm misunderstanding the wording on my ability. I have an understanding of my ability that might clear things up, but that would include using the flavor of my role and champion and Shadow doesn't want us doing that anyways.

Suffice it to say, when it comes to me, I can't target anyone but myself and I protect myself by doing so. If the mechanics of it all mean that I actually target myself or just do something that protects me, then whatever, but I honestly think we're just arguing semantics needlessly at this point. I don't die, that's pretty much it. I'm not trying to trick anybody. I don't care enough to trick anyone.

Pally

T̴͓̰̻̩͎͈͉̺̪͚̤͇̫ͦ̐ͨ̅̂̈ͦ͐͊ͬͨͩͨ̄̒͑̀̓͒́h̴̵̨̡̺̹͙̜̟̩͎̤͉̗̦͕̹̬̰̽̋͊̐͗͌̐ͣ͌̓̇̊̏̽͜e̡̬͔̦̫̬̩̰̺͈̰̯̫̱͇̤̯ͫ̈̈́ͤͣ͒ͥ̐̋͂͑͒̾̔̋̚͜ͅ ̡̡̆̋̐̍̔̍̃͐̽̂̅̀ͨ̈́̉̋͂̀̚͜͏͕̭̗̥̳̲̜̩̰w͒̾͊ͧ͂ͩͨͤͭ̏͛͛͏̴̮̝̝͍̣͙̙͕̦̪͍̙̳̟̬̝̯̬̪̗̜̺̖̝͈̫̭̱̬̪͊ͣͪ̌͂͌͝y̧̺͈̙͚̬͇͇̠̩̬͈͑̌̋ͧ̿ͫ̔ͬ̀̀ ̨͆͂̐̋ͣͣͪ̔̒͞͏̨͔̫̰̥̰̼͔̜̠̹̳̥̰̲͜t̢̨ͩ̋̅̔̈ͧ͆͝҉̯̬̟̖̗̭̮͉̲̭͉̣̗͇͎̟̎ͫ̃ͬͯ̓ͨ̒ͮͤͥͥ̐ͯͤ̓ͣ͌͢͠͏̤͍̳̫͜ ̵̲̘͍̯̦͙͙̝͉̬̱̖̱̰̞̟͉͔̪̖̬̩̩̹̠̤͕̗ͬͣ̌ͯ̑ͪ̈́̋̒̈́̿́͗ͩ̀̂ͮ͌̐ͬ̋̄̇ͧ͛͂̓̅͋ͦ͂̚͠͞͞i̵ͧͣ̈͂̄̈́͌͒̎ͮͭ͒͌̆̏̓ͭ͑҉̙͉̘͓̺̙͙̙̘n̿̔̂̓ͧͯ̊̓̿̏͋̓ͬ͐̒̅̈́̚͏̛͉̫͙̥̝̞̳̫̟̞̬̬̘̮ ͕̪̖̳̞̦̠̈́̆͑ͩ̆̀͜ẗ̛̗͕͓̫̥̣͇̜̠̳̺͉̰̠̣̩̂̑ͪͦ̂ͣ̎̉ͪ̀̈̐̀͜ͅḩ̨̫̬̙͓̥̞̱̺̮̜̜͖̠̤̙̟̾͋͆̅̅ͤ̏̔̋̓̉ͧ͑̋͂͊̚̚ͅe̢ͧ̃ͣ̃̉̆̾ͤͫͤ̈ͮ̓̀̕͢҉̜̮̻̲̮̩̳̲͈̯͈̟ ̷̡̢̳̱̮͍̳̼̦̞̭͇͔̾̾̉ͤ͂̑̍̇͋ͤͨ̾̈́̎͒ͩ͗̀̊̍̊̒̊a̧̱̦͖̜̤̝̗̭̥ͦ̽́̀ͯ̽̊̾ͪ͗ͣm̡̠͕̯̳̫̻̤̯̰̣̦̼̙̱͇̖̙͚̉̿͒̂̌e͉̜̝̮̓͛̆͋̉ͦͣ̓ͬͫ́̚͘͜͜ ̸̳͎͖͔̫͉͚̯͓̞͓̆̓ͩ̏͗̈̃͊̀͘͘͟ͅͅi̛̙͎̙̬̗̘͊̎ͬͣ̌ͫͭͦ̑͛́͝ş̴̝̻̳͙͕̜̼͚̮̬̝̤͇̰͖̪̉͊͊̃͊͆̀͟͜ͅ ̶̡̨̰̭̤̫̹̻͕̥̱̗̺̰̫ͯ̾͗ͪ̍̈́̆ͭ̆ͮͤ̓̾͊̄͐̋ͅn̶̶̤̰̖͐̇͗̆͗̊̕ͅͅo̗̫̝̩͚͔̣͚͕̫̝͔̺̲̪̤ͥ̿ͤ̌͡͞t̵͚̩̯̤͍̣͎̘̳̝͔̲̃̐͊̑͘͠ ̷̸͙͙̪̟̝̙̣̫͕̤̝̯̮̈ͨ̑̽̊̄̅ͦͨ̃̓̀͂ͥͫ̀͠t̛͎͎͇̯̤͑̀ͧ͗ͨ͛ͤ̇ͦṏ̶̧̜͓͚̦̱̗̗̣͈͓̣͓̠̤͍́́ͦ̇͑̋͆̃ͯͬ̓̿̀ ̍̾̿̍́͞͏̶̡̧̤͓̭̘͚͇̣̤̠̙̥͇̠̞̯͇̻̯̞̣̤̮̹́̈̏͆͊̃̏ͦ̑̊̎̏̾ͯͫͮ̓̚ͅͅl͛ͪ̾ͨ́̃̊̋̓͂̑ͯ̚҉̧̛͔͉͍̤͎͎̼̦̪̞͓̝̼̱̜̪̲͍̪̥̤̟͇͍̜̗̂ͭͤͮ̐̎̉̽̀ͮͮ̉ͬ̀ͨ̓̿̋̌ͩ͐̅̌ͥͩ̃̆͘͘͢ ̵̶̨͚̞̖̱̲̻̼̥̞̜̩͓̰̙̟͉̑̏̅̏̾̽͆ͭ̓ͯ̓̓͛ͣ̐̎̏͂ͫ̿͗́ͣ̈͆ͅ͏̢̧͚̣̣͕̙̞̠̼̳͚̩̀͠t̵̛̖̗͈͙̲̗̳̜̙ͧ̇̉̆ͥ̾ͦ̐́͞ͅ.͙͓̲̪̰͎̟̹̖̪͙̲̤͙͓̝͇̋ͯͣ͑̏͗ͩ́͒̓͆́͞͞.̉̍͆ͭ̑̾͆͊͂͋̂҉҉͙̯̝̫̜̱̻̞͖̠͍͉̠͍͍͖͇͎ͅ.̸̝̻͉̻͎̺̲͔̦̙̯̰̮͓̘̦ͦ̇̐͊͑̔͝͞

Requiem

T̴͓̰̻̩͎͈͉̺̪͚̤͇̫ͦ̐ͨ̅̂̈ͦ͐͊ͬͨͩͨ̄̒͑̀̓͒́h̴̵̨̡̺̹͙̜̟̩͎̤͉̗̦͕̹̬̰̽̋͊̐͗͌̐ͣ͌̓̇̊̏̽͜e̡̬͔̦̫̬̩̰̺͈̰̯̫̱͇̤̯ͫ̈̈́ͤͣ͒ͥ̐̋͂͑͒̾̔̋̚͜ͅ ̡̡̆̋̐̍̔̍̃͐̽̂̅̀ͨ̈́̉̋͂̀̚͜͏͕̭̗̥̳̲̜̩̰w͒̾͊ͧ͂ͩͨͤͭ̏͛͛͏̴̮̝̝͍̣͙̙͕̦̪͍̙̳̟̬̝̯̬̪̗̜̺̖̝͈̫̭̱̬̪͊ͣͪ̌͂͌͝y̧̺͈̙͚̬͇͇̠̩̬͈͑̌̋ͧ̿ͫ̔ͬ̀̀ ̨͆͂̐̋ͣͣͪ̔̒͞͏̨͔̫̰̥̰̼͔̜̠̹̳̥̰̲͜t̢̨ͩ̋̅̔̈ͧ͆͝҉̯̬̟̖̗̭̮͉̲̭͉̣̗͇͎̟̎ͫ̃ͬͯ̓ͨ̒ͮͤͥͥ̐ͯͤ̓ͣ͌͢͠͏̤͍̳̫͜ ̵̲̘͍̯̦͙͙̝͉̬̱̖̱̰̞̟͉͔̪̖̬̩̩̹̠̤͕̗ͬͣ̌ͯ̑ͪ̈́̋̒̈́̿́͗ͩ̀̂ͮ͌̐ͬ̋̄̇ͧ͛͂̓̅͋ͦ͂̚͠͞͞i̵ͧͣ̈͂̄̈́͌͒̎ͮͭ͒͌̆̏̓ͭ͑҉̙͉̘͓̺̙͙̙̘n̿̔̂̓ͧͯ̊̓̿̏͋̓ͬ͐̒̅̈́̚͏̛͉̫͙̥̝̞̳̫̟̞̬̬̘̮ ͕̪̖̳̞̦̠̈́̆͑ͩ̆̀͜ẗ̛̗͕͓̫̥̣͇̜̠̳̺͉̰̠̣̩̂̑ͪͦ̂ͣ̎̉ͪ̀̈̐̀͜ͅḩ̨̫̬̙͓̥̞̱̺̮̜̜͖̠̤̙̟̾͋͆̅̅ͤ̏̔̋̓̉ͧ͑̋͂͊̚̚ͅe̢ͧ̃ͣ̃̉̆̾ͤͫͤ̈ͮ̓̀̕͢҉̜̮̻̲̮̩̳̲͈̯͈̟ ̷̡̢̳̱̮͍̳̼̦̞̭͇͔̾̾̉ͤ͂̑̍̇͋ͤͨ̾̈́̎͒ͩ͗̀̊̍̊̒̊a̧̱̦͖̜̤̝̗̭̥ͦ̽́̀ͯ̽̊̾ͪ͗ͣm̡̠͕̯̳̫̻̤̯̰̣̦̼̙̱͇̖̙͚̉̿͒̂̌e͉̜̝̮̓͛̆͋̉ͦͣ̓ͬͫ́̚͘͜͜ ̸̳͎͖͔̫͉͚̯͓̞͓̆̓ͩ̏͗̈̃͊̀͘͘͟ͅͅi̛̙͎̙̬̗̘͊̎ͬͣ̌ͫͭͦ̑͛́͝ş̴̝̻̳͙͕̜̼͚̮̬̝̤͇̰͖̪̉͊͊̃͊͆̀͟͜ͅ ̶̡̨̰̭̤̫̹̻͕̥̱̗̺̰̫ͯ̾͗ͪ̍̈́̆ͭ̆ͮͤ̓̾͊̄͐̋ͅn̶̶̤̰̖͐̇͗̆͗̊̕ͅͅo̗̫̝̩͚͔̣͚͕̫̝͔̺̲̪̤ͥ̿ͤ̌͡͞t̵͚̩̯̤͍̣͎̘̳̝͔̲̃̐͊̑͘͠ ̷̸͙͙̪̟̝̙̣̫͕̤̝̯̮̈ͨ̑̽̊̄̅ͦͨ̃̓̀͂ͥͫ̀͠t̛͎͎͇̯̤͑̀ͧ͗ͨ͛ͤ̇ͦṏ̶̧̜͓͚̦̱̗̗̣͈͓̣͓̠̤͍́́ͦ̇͑̋͆̃ͯͬ̓̿̀ ̍̾̿̍́͞͏̶̡̧̤͓̭̘͚͇̣̤̠̙̥͇̠̞̯͇̻̯̞̣̤̮̹́̈̏͆͊̃̏ͦ̑̊̎̏̾ͯͫͮ̓̚ͅͅl͛ͪ̾ͨ́̃̊̋̓͂̑ͯ̚҉̧̛͔͉͍̤͎͎̼̦̪̞͓̝̼̱̜̪̲͍̪̥̤̟͇͍̜̗̂ͭͤͮ̐̎̉̽̀ͮͮ̉ͬ̀ͨ̓̿̋̌ͩ͐̅̌ͥͩ̃̆͘͘͢ ̵̶̨͚̞̖̱̲̻̼̥̞̜̩͓̰̙̟͉̑̏̅̏̾̽͆ͭ̓ͯ̓̓͛ͣ̐̎̏͂ͫ̿͗́ͣ̈͆ͅ͏̢̧͚̣̣͕̙̞̠̼̳͚̩̀͠t̵̛̖̗͈͙̲̗̳̜̙ͧ̇̉̆ͥ̾ͦ̐́͞ͅ.͙͓̲̪̰͎̟̹̖̪͙̲̤͙͓̝͇̋ͯͣ͑̏͗ͩ́͒̓͆́͞͞.̉̍͆ͭ̑̾͆͊͂͋̂҉҉͙̯̝̫̜̱̻̞͖̠͍͉̠͍͍͖͇͎ͅ.̸̝̻͉̻͎̺̲͔̦̙̯̰̮͓̘̦ͦ̇̐͊͑̔͝͞
k

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
On it.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Pally just flipped this entire game on its head.

Alright, I may have been kind of poop this game, but I swear I'll prove my worth!

Here goes my attempt at scumhunting!
Not if I beat you to it!
RACE RACE RACE!

Ro Ro Ro

You should lynch Ro3 because all he's really been doing is pointing out obvious flaws in logic. As some mentioned before, his playstyle is vastly different from last game. A distinct lack of pushing for more discussion really shows this game.

It absolutely feels like he's echoing what other players have said when it comes to scumhunting, whereas last game, he was leading the charges. This is a telltale sign of mafia waiting to find a bandwagon to hop on early.

In this game, it is a pretty common outlook that someone playing with their gut is a good sign that the player is town, but Ro3 hardly seems to be doing that. Pointing out flaws in logic is not playing with your gut at all, and I think he's just doing that to create confusion.

So, there you go. Let's lynch this obvious scum.

Top Bottom