Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I don't think we're going to find anyone better. I've been suspicious of Shizno and he hasn't really managed to change my opinion about it either. He may just be one of us that thinks about his plays in the metagame or he may just be a scum trying to pull away. We might as well see what comes to fruition.

Hammer Shizno

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Shizno (7) - Pally, Requiem, Tim, Tolvan, Easy, Stealthy, Jeroth
Firedemon (1) - Ro Ro Ro
Thunderclaw (2) - Tag Ross, Shizno

Undecided - Thunderclaw, Firedemon

Majority is 7.

Shizno has been lynched. He was the Town Alzheimer's Patient.

I knew you would do that!”

You are Zilean, the Chronokeeper

Alignment – Town

Time in a Bottle (Passive)
– You may grant one player an additional level at any time during the game. However, the effect will not occur until the current phase ends.

Rewind (50 Mana)
- At night, you may target one player who is dead. That player will be allowed to post three times during the following day phase. That player will not be allowed to cast lynch votes.

Time Warp (100 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player who is dead. That player may post freely in the game thread for the duration of the following day phase. That player will not be allowed to cast lynch votes.

Ultimate: Chronoshift (200 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player who is dead. That player will be allowed to post freely in the game thread for the remainder of the game. They will also be granted a single lynch vote to be used at their discretion. They will be allowed to change whom they are voting for as many times as they wish, but once their vote is cast, it will count as used, even if the player they voted for is not lynched. This player will also not count towards the number of votes needed for a majority.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Town is Level 4
Mafia is Level 6

The mafia have unlocked their ultimate abilities.

Everyone gains +25 Mana

NIGHT 2 START

Send in your actions.

Deadline: Friday, February 26th ~9:00PM PST

Last edited:

Requiem

It totally had nothing to do with you being sick, sorry if it seemed that way. Hope you feel better. I don't have any doubt your attitude is a product of feeling shitty. I'm a pretty bitchy person myself, fyi. :3
I apologize. I overreacted. Sorry. :/

Tag_Ross

No one was scum last game. The only reason they turned out scum was because the Priest, me, had a passive effect of turning Pagans into Witches when they are killed, so long as I'm alive, an effect I didn't know about.

In regards to last game, everyone was playing as Town, essentially.
Req, we should have lynched you, because you just murdered my joke.

Firedemon

Uh... Interesting. TC's summary of myself is fairly accurate. I've been quite busy and some asshole (named TeeSee) has taken away my vote. Mild laziness combined with severe business. I'll have some post about what I think of all this soon.

Those of you finding my activity uncharacteristic of previous games, you're totally right, but it's mainly because the last game I played was the last semester that my life was easy. I don't BS when I say I'm busy and I don't call BS on people claiming to be busy because I assume we're all better than to use that as an excuse to lurk.

Pally

F̛̣̹̦̗̜ͮ̐͋o̸̰͉̻ͪ̈́̈́ͯ̎͛̀r͈̳̥̰ͫͧ͐̄̄ͫ̒̿ ͉̳͍̘͔̙̳̼ͭ͒ͤ̾̊̓m͖͈̝̖̙̭̊́ͯ͆̊ͭͦ͘ͅͅy͍͕̭ͯ͛̚̚͠ ̵̖̘̯̮̥͉̝͒̾̈́͗̓̆̎̚̕ņ̯͗ͬ̄͂e̤̲̖ͬ̆x̡͓̮͓̝̺̄ͧͧ̌̌́̂̐̑͘͠t̩̹͕ͣ̉̅̈ͬ̑͆ͤ̚ ̏̑̿ͫ̾͗ͯͧ҉̳̰̥̀tͮ̍ͧ͆҉̶̵̸̣̘͈̜̣̖̦̫̳̭̝̈ͥį̶̷͚̘̖ͦ̋̔c̠̯͉̘̺͆ͦ̈́̀ͅk̛͔̪̞̬̜̇͗̈̆̓̓ͩ̚,̶̺̲͕̘͕̭̪̋͌̆ͥ͘ ̛̦͔͉͇͉͎ͯͤ̋̈Ì̴͖͕̝̹͕̱͂͞ͅ'̶̨ͥ͆͆̏̄҉̠͉͇l̴̷̪̘͙̣̤̘ͣ̆͗̂ͭͣĺ͙͈͓͚̭̑͆͞ ̮͇͈̮͈̣̪͙̲̌̑͒͌͡͏̶҉̢̘̰̱̤̝̙̮̦̩̯̬̟͚̭ͦ̌̅ͭ̓̉ͩ̉ͅk̢͍͓̭͉̭͙̦͍̞͂̏ͬͨ̅͆ͬ͜ ̱͍͚̟̰͓͖͔̲ͤt̨̡̨̛͉͈ͮͤ̐ͬ̐̈́ͮ̔̍̚̕͏͎ͅę͈̩̪̾̎̇́̾ͮ ̴̢̥͉̩̦͖̙̠̼ͧͪ̈͊̅͛̅̇ͫͤ̎ͭ͐̃͝ͅȃ̗͇̹̰̰̣̬̤̜̞̼͕̤̙̻͖̐ͮ̀̇͆͋̌͂͘͘i̤̺̙͊̾́̄̀̓͛ͫ͆̔͞͠ ̸̣ͩ͐̐̔ͮ̔̄ͫ͢d̗̟͔̱̟͓͖̓͂ï̂̂̿̌̒ͯ̿͏̱̱̻̙̹͖̙̥̀ṣ͎͔͍̒ͯ̈́a̧̜̲̯ͦ̽͛̉̕͢p̸͒̿̓͂̅͌͊͏͙̩̱͇p̡̯̜̼̦̘͌ͪe̠̬̦͛̍ͩͪͥa̾ͣͩ̌͏̮̦̣̺͚͈̼̀r͉̠ͣ͐̇͒̒͛̔!̵̦͓̬̱͈͕͔ͮ͂̏͆͆͑́̚

Firedemon

Alright so Shizno's only really posted whenever someone's mentioned even mild suspicion of him, and it's been rubbing me wrong so far. He's also claimed that he's much more active as scum, and claiming what your own scum behavior is seems real scummy to me. It rustles my jimmies.

That and this happens.

Maybe I'm biased here but I think it's odd that he never said anything past that. And considering the number of free passes I/we are handing out to borderline inactives this game, I feel like he should be posting more, at the bare minimum following up on his previous post.

Orrrrr...what if this is part of the plan? Shizno said that he's more active when he's scum! Maybe he's purposefully being inactive to try and prove that statement, to appear as though he's town!

It's the most brilliant, most lazy possible mafia strategy!

Shizno is Lazy Scum!

I keep Shizno in my pool of scumjumping candidates!

And now, to conclude my Walrus logic cocktail and end my scumcucking masterpiece!
I feel as though this was... Pretty weak. Yeah I'm looking through 20/20 hindsight, but I came out and supported the Andy lynch despite 20/20 hindsight. So, realize that I'm willing to admit when I would have made the same mistake. But in this case, I don't think I'd have gone for this lynch (if I could vote). Shizno was generally right that he's typically rather inactive as town (though he might be that way as mafia too, I don't remember) so his inactivity isn't really that surprising. My inactivity is probably the only inactivity here I'd be surprised by, but I've given my reasons on that subject. Yeah, it's odd that Shizno never gave his reasons for a TC lynch, specifically what questions that would answer, but I hardly think that's a real reason for a lynch. Of course, looking about, your only other candidate for a lynch seems to be me for not joke lynching TC (which I've addressed) and being less active (which I've addressed).

Tim is the nice scum who's made some jokes, made nice comments, liked a lot of posts, and has been pretty friendly the whole game while still contributing.

Ro3 is the mean scum who's been contributing a lot, but has had a kinda unpleasant attitude for a good portion of the game.
This I'm more inclined to agree with. Ro literally summed it up in a post a bit back that I'll need to find, but he was town last game and now he's playing very, very differently (I want you to role claim again as secret miller masons, it was hilarious to me, do it) in my opinion. Tim... I don't know, Tim just doesn't come off as town to me. Sometime tomorrow I'll come through and either retract or support that statement with quotes, same for my opinion of Ro (frankly I could be blatantly remembering Ro's posts wrong)

Really though, Ro, if you're mafia, please claim mason with at least one scum buddy. Do it for teh lulz.

Tag_Ross

Let guess, why does Tagross need to give Shadow his actions if he used three 100 mana abilities?

Shut up, that's how. Anyways, I already said what I did last night,
I used my first on Tirin, my second on TC AND FD, and the last on Req. I've already said what happened with Tirin(he targeted himself) TC and FD targeted eachother, and Req didn't do anything it seems.
And I still have two more actions tonight(but ho- SHUT THE FUCK UP) anyways, everyone else has already used their actions, so there's no backing out of them now.
Didn't anyone question how I knew that three different people hit targets that they didn't actually aim for, and that another person didn't target anyone else?

I'm the one who made it happen. I'm the one who made Tirin target himself, I'm the one who made FD and TC target eachother, the important thing to note is that I don't think easy made Tirin hit himself, because I did.

Lastly, I'm going to tell you fuckers what my night actions are going to be, sort of, when I'm off from work in two hours, my break is over.

Top Bottom