Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Tag_Ross

Well, I was gonna post a response to some of the things brought up, but shadow's working on the resolution, so I'll wait till the next day phase I can speak in.

Tag_Ross

Ah fuck, I restarted my phone and deleted that post I was almost done with. (I copy/cut it so I could do that last post and forgot to paste it back in the post box)

Fuck it, we'll see if I type it all again.

Shadow

Banned
Tolvan has been slain. He was...

Justice takes wing!”

You are Quinn & Valor, Demacia's Wings

Alignment – Town

Harrier (Passive)
– This role will be played by two people, who may converse with each other outside of the game thread at any time (all conversations must be CC'd to the GM). Each night, both players will submit a joint action, and this role will regenerate an additional 25 mana at the end of each day phase as long as both players are alive. If either of the two players dies, this role will be fully revealed, but the remaining player will not be revealed.

Heightened Senses (50 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player. You will learn the alignment of that player. If one of the two players is dead, the success rate of this ability will be reduced to 50%.

Ultimate: Behind Enemy Lines (200 Mana)
– At night, you may target up to three players. You will learn the alignments of those players. Activating this ability will also allow you to use Skystrike at no additional mana cost. If this ability is blocked, Skystrike will not be available for use. This ability can only be used if both players are alive.

Skystrike
– On the night Behind Enemy Lines is activated, and after all other abilities used that night resolve, you may target one player. That player will be executed.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

DAY 4 START

Current Deadline: Monday, February 29th ~9:00PM PST

Steal Thy Kill

Okay so let me make today easy. I'm Tolvan's other half. We got an innocent on Tag on Night 1, Easy was a dick on Night 2 (but we were going for Tim so fuck it doesn't matter anyway. Although I think one of Tim's abilities made him immune to cops so maybe Easy wasn't a dick. Still a dick for trying). Then last night we pulled off the Ult. Ro3 and Req came up as town. Jeroth as scum. Unfortunately, because somebody killed Tolvan, we could not Skystrike to slaughter. So let's handle that now.

Lynch Jeroth

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Okay so let me make today easy. I'm Tolvan's other half. We got an innocent on Tag on Night 1, Easy was a dick on Night 2 (but we were going for Tim so fuck it doesn't matter anyway. Although I think one of Tim's abilities made him immune to cops so maybe Easy wasn't a dick. Still a dick for trying). Then last night we pulled off the Ult. Ro3 and Req came up as town. Jeroth as scum. Unfortunately, because somebody killed Tolvan, we could not Skystrike to slaughter. So let's handle that now.
Really? I came up as scum? Because I'm looking at my role and it says Town in big green letters. With all the bus driving that's going around, this just solidifies my suspicion of Tag Ross.

Lynch Tag Ross

He admitted to using all three of his abilities last night and I wouldn't be surprised if he redirected your ultimate to place suspicion on me.

Tag_Ross

If what you're saying is true the only options for scum are (besides jeroth) TC, FD, and pally.

Luckily for us in my first night I sort of proved that TC and FD weren't on the same team(when FD just straight up said someone delynched him)

So that means pally is scum.

So we have one town left between TV and FD, in going to guess that FD is the townie, but we can get to that later.

Tag_Ross

Really? I came up as scum? Because I'm looking at my role and it says Town in big green letters. With all the bus driving that's going around, this just solidifies my suspicion of Tag Ross.

Lynch Tag Ross

He admitted to using all three of his abilities last night and I wouldn't be surprised if he redirected your ultimate to place suspicion on me.
I can only redirect the first action of a player, so seeing as that has to be used last.

Lynch Jeroth

Ro Ro Ro

Okay so let me make today easy. I'm Tolvan's other half. We got an innocent on Tag on Night 1, Easy was a dick on Night 2 (but we were going for Tim so fuck it doesn't matter anyway. Although I think one of Tim's abilities made him immune to cops so maybe Easy wasn't a dick. Still a dick for trying). Then last night we pulled off the Ult. Ro3 and Req came up as town. Jeroth as scum. Unfortunately, because somebody killed Tolvan, we could not Skystrike to slaughter. So let's handle that now./QUOTE]

You typed this up too quickly to be lying. That's good.

Okay, very glad to be cleared. Req was a suspect of mine, so him being cleared is nice too. You're cleared too.

There's one person I just wish I knew the alignment of. Easy. Here's the thing about a town aligned witch: making players target themselves is the most normal thing to do. That's like, all a town aligned witch can do. Mafia witches are soooooooo much better since (especially since our vig is dead) they can just make people target mafia, and watch as the town crumbles in confusion. This is why I want to believe Easy is town. But there's simply no way that he can be. There really just isn't. He's so scummy it hurts.

Firedemon

All the dead people are jealous, Stealthy.

So, let's review. Tag has lied/half-truth'd his ass off to us and now Stealthy is claiming not only that he's definitely town, but that Jeroth is definitely mafia (even though two people (admittedly one being Tag) have claimed bus driver). Not sure what to make of that. I don't really have any reason to distrust Stealthy, but since this is maybe lylo, I don't have any reason to auto-trust Stealthy. God dammit Stealthy, that did not make this an Easy (ba dum tsh) day.

I can only redirect the first action of a player, so seeing as that has to be used last.

Lynch Jeroth
Definitely not what that ultimate said; made no mention of being last.

lulz Ro fucked up. But, why does post speed imply honesty?

Tag_Ross

Skystrike – On the night Behind Enemy Lines is activated, and after all other abilities used that night resolve, you may target one player. That player will be executed.

Steal Thy Kill

The speed implies honesty because how the balls would I have a mason cop claim hiding up my ass in prep for the day start? The plan from the beginning with this role was to abuse the masonry mechanic and build up an info dump so that when one of us died, the other could roll out with themselves and a bunch of confirmed townies/scum. Of course, it was expected that I would be the one to die first, but somehow that didn't happen (seriously, how have Easy and I not died yet). Shame. I gave Tolvan a way to prove he was my partner and everything.

And Tag, only the Vig kill happens after everything else. The inspections did not. Hence why we could get the triple inspect but then couldn't get skystrike because somebody decided to kill Tolvan.

Steal Thy Kill

Lynch Tag Ross

If he redirected our Ult onto one person, we wouldn't have gotten different results among the three. And we really haven't had bus drivering yet, just Tag as a super witch and Easy as a "make people hit themselves" deal. Also I don't get how Tolvan and I getting an innocent check on Tag on Night 1 at all solidifies suspicion of Tag. Like, common sense would indicate the opposite.

Top Bottom