Ended Shadow's Train Simulator Bitch Mafia - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Requiem

I'm thinking Salsy or Ibix. Salsy because he's flown under the radar by being really well thought out and playing an almost too good Town and absolutely no one has looked at him until now. Ibix I think is suspicious for the same reasons, but to a smaller degree.

Thoughts?

Firedemon

Ibix I was already suspicious of from yesterday, Salsy I'm not sure. A lot of people have gotten that negative vibe off him, but no one has really brought up anything substantial. This is lylo, assuming 2 mafia, so we need to be careful.

Also, uh, I'm going to be gone until tomorrow, so, uh... Don't do anything crazy. You guys did good on not doing anything crazy last time though, so, should be okay.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Uh, can we get an extension into the weekend? I think people have been busy.
I would also appreciate this. Sorry. I've been working all weekend and I've been finishing up last minute school work at the end of the Spring Break.

I'll post tomorrow.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Thank you, Shadow.

And this may come as a surprise to everyone, but I still have no idea who the mafia is. I'm assuming that there is two and that this is the last day.

Currently, I feel like the only potential mafia members are:

(1)Req and Firedemon
(2) Ibix and Salsy.

In other words: Everyone but me.

I need to review the posts and figure out the relationship between each player.

Ibix

Suspicious of Req when i think about it, reviewing the posts req quickly jumps on the lynch of Tagross to move things along. I can also see Salsy as a possibility hasn't said anything, while FD doesn't give me any air tight reads. I was gunning for Jeroth before so he is by default a little suspect because i obviously can't be wrong.

To Summarize my thoughts in order
Salsy[1] - Quiet, honestly seems to be playing it safe.
Req [2] - Pushed to lynch Tag, and his post didn't give me the right vibe
Jeroth[3] - Default 'Could be?'
FD[3] - Default
Me[4] - Nah

So I'm going to press on @Salsy what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Salsy

Sorry. Forgot it was finals. Last one is in a couple hours. Mega-response tonight. But first ...

@Shadow - What is the new deadline?

Firedemon

Alright, kinda just spent a lot of time studying, my brain is not in the best place, so I'm not going to throw out a super big post here. I'm going to just ask a few questions that may incidentally help our predicament.

Thank you, Shadow.

And this may come as a surprise to everyone, but I still have no idea who the mafia is. I'm assuming that there is two and that this is the last day.

Currently, I feel like the only potential mafia members are:

(1)Req and Firedemon
(2) Ibix and Salsy.

In other words: Everyone but me.

I need to review the posts and figure out the relationship between each player.
I know you for some reason bought into Tag's theory, though elaboration on the pair of Req and I would be nice later. I really don't see an Ibix and Salsy connection, unless you think they've been intentionally ignoring each other or something, because thinking about it, I don't think they've really interacted much at all. This is based off memory and should be taken with a grain of salt because I haven't gone back and combed through the last couple days.

Suspicious of Req when i think about it, reviewing the posts req quickly jumps on the lynch of Tagross to move things along. I can also see Salsy as a possibility hasn't said anything, while FD doesn't give me any air tight reads. I was gunning for Jeroth before so he is by default a little suspect because i obviously can't be wrong.

To Summarize my thoughts in order
Salsy[1] - Quiet, honestly seems to be playing it safe.
Req [2] - Pushed to lynch Tag, and his post didn't give me the right vibe
Jeroth[3] - Default 'Could be?'
FD[3] - Default
Me[4] - Nah

So I'm going to press on @Salsy what are your thoughts?
I'm confused. Are you saying, you aren't getting air tight reads of what I am, or you don't find my reads of others very air tight? Because it sounds like the former but you're saying default on me. Or does default not mean what I think it means? I had a little suspicion on Jeroth before, I'll have to reexamine his posts a bit. On Req jumping on the Tag lynch, I am mildly guilty myself, though I feel more justified by the same logic I gave for not being completely suspicious of you after the Tolvan hammer, because I did it to prevent a no lynch, as some chance is better than no chance. I will also reexamine Req's descent into Tag lynching later.

Also, can't be crossing off yourself Ibix, what if you're just so good you fooled yourself?

Ibix

Default just means 'Could be?', I realize now that using 'default' was redundant.
Also, can't be crossing off yourself Ibix, what if you're just so good you fooled yourself?
Then I think I might be dying.

Requiem

There's really not much to it when it comes to why I lynched Tag. Someone had to die. No-lynches are pointless and don't help the game out. Was I absolutely sure Tag was mafia? Not even close. With the game being what it is and the players all saying what they're saying, which isn't much I'll add, I've defaulted to my intuition/gut play style. I usually use evidence more than intuition this far in the game, but there really isn't much evidence to come by. Obviously we have no roles, and with everyone playing not so aggressively, I just use my gut and lynch who I think is guilty that day. Not to mention there wasn't much contention about who to lynch yesterday. We discussed things, then we killed Tag. It was pretty cut and dry.

You're right that I jumped on the Tag lynch to move the game along. I may not have considered him the best option, but Tag wasn't playing in a way that made me feel like he was Town. I wasn't convinced he was mafia either, but we needed a lynch, so I went with him.

Ibix

I'm going on a limb and saying it is a lack of interest in the game

Firedemon

I reiterate - I have no idea who it is.
Well you could start with a clarification of your mafia pairings.

There's really not much to it when it comes to why I lynched Tag. Someone had to die. No-lynches are pointless and don't help the game out. Was I absolutely sure Tag was mafia? Not even close. With the game being what it is and the players all saying what they're saying, which isn't much I'll add, I've defaulted to my intuition/gut play style. I usually use evidence more than intuition this far in the game, but there really isn't much evidence to come by. Obviously we have no roles, and with everyone playing not so aggressively, I just use my gut and lynch who I think is guilty that day. Not to mention there wasn't much contention about who to lynch yesterday. We discussed things, then we killed Tag. It was pretty cut and dry.

You're right that I jumped on the Tag lynch to move the game along. I may not have considered him the best option, but Tag wasn't playing in a way that made me feel like he was Town. I wasn't convinced he was mafia either, but we needed a lynch, so I went with him.
This is how I saw your lynching of Tag as well, pretty much. Which was kinda how I felt on the matter, though my suspicion was growing, and Tag didn't really defend himself much at the "I will hammer you in the next few hours", even though he was around and posting towards the end. Though he may have known I'd very likely lynch him anyways, because that low chance of hitting a mafia is better than a no lynch. That, and having a target that got nearly lynched the night before still around at lylo means he's either mafia or the mafia left him alive as easy bait, meaning the best course of action really would be to just lynch him while it was safe.

Top Bottom