Ended Shadow's Train Simulator Bitch Mafia - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Requiem

Man, I've been busy with a friend this weekend, so I figured there would be more Posts to come back to, but oof, there really isn't much happening. That's unfortunate.

I'm still suspicious of Ibix and Salsy if that helps push things along. Like, it could be that the mafia are being inactive and not saying stuff on purpose because then it's on all of us for not talking and getting a lynch in, so they get an easy night kill. Ultimately, Salsy hasn't said much even though he said he would do a big post. Not trying to shit on him or anything, it's very possible he is in fact just busy, but he seems to be the most inactive of us, if I had to arbitrarily pick someone based on inactivity in a game that's basically on its deathbed already.

Hopefully I'm proved wrong, I wanna finish this game out.

Ibix

@Salsy big post when, so we can get together and finish the game one way or the other?

Salsy

Oh shit, I'm a douchebag. I have excuses, just not making any. BRB reading everything.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Man, I've been busy with a friend this weekend, so I figured there would be more Posts to come back to, but oof, there really isn't much happening. That's unfortunate.
I understand. I've been working and partying all weekend.

Hopefully I'm proved wrong, I wanna finish this game out.
I agree. I just really have no where to go and I was hoping for more discussion and final words.

Requiem

Oh shit, I'm a douchebag. I have excuses, just not making any. BRB reading everything.
It's cool man, whatever you are, Town or Mafia, let's finish this game out. I've been enjoying it all the same and I'll be glad to see your big post.

Requiem

Nah, that ain't gay. Wanting to see his meaty, veiny baby maker, that's totally gay. Unless you're a scientist, then it's for science.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Salsy (3) - Requiem, Ibix, Jeroth

Undecided - Salsy, Firedemon

Majority is 3.

-----------------------------------------

Salsy has been lynched. He was...

You are S.C. Ruffey

Alignment – Mafia
Win Condition – You win when the mafia gains voting control of the town

NIGHT 3 START

Shadow

Banned
NIGHT 3 RESULTS:

Requiem has been derailed. He was...

You are Duke

Alignment – Town
Win Condition – You win when all threats to the town are eliminated

DAY 4 START

Ibix

I'm throwing it out there, but I'm thinking that maybe Jeroth is town and that Firedemon didn't vote and said 'I think at this point the mafia has really just won' which I think could be seen as a last ditch attempt to deflect off of Salsy

Firedemon

I just thought it was silly that we procrastinate for... How long was that, at lylo and don't just lose. I wasn't trying to deflect, I legitimately felt the game should just be over after we failed to do anything after getting a four day extension, plus the weekend following that extension, especially with people not responding to direct questioning. But, as the game is thankfully not over in our loss, I shall continue. I'm thinking you or Jeroth hit Salsy in case the game wouldn't be over, so you'd have an excuse if exactly this happened. Jeroth would have seemingly nothing to lose by hammering, because A, game ends with a mafia victory because we took too long, or B, Salsy dies and I get the blame as the only townie that didn't vote to lynch him, making an easy mislynch to win the game. Whereas if he didn't, and I changed my mind and said "Fuck it, lynch Salsy, see what happens", he would get the blame for not voting for him. Similarly, you, Ibix, could have assumed people would follow Req's last ditch bandwagon attempt, and jumped on for the same reasons.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Sorry - I'd make a huge post, but I'm currently suffering from a stomach flu and can barely think at the moment. I think you're both equally suspicious, but I'm leaning more towards Ibix. I've had a consistent suspicion towards Ibix throughout the entire game.

Top Bottom