Ended Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Game: Town Win - Holy Diver

Shizno

"This must be the work of an enemy stand..!"
Based on the acclaimed Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga and fairly recent anime, this game of mafia is based off of Part 3 of the eight-part series. You don't need to have any previous knowledge of the series before this, but I find that it helps to enjoy the theme. Part three itself consists of our titular character, Jotaro "Jojo" Kujo as he, his grandfather, a fortune teller, Jojo's best friend, and a french guy wander around the world trying to fight a vampire named Dio and defeat him and his army of stand users.

Yes, it's as bizarre and wonderful as it sounds.

For this game, things will be a bit different. Instead of the expected protagonist and his crew being the 'town', Dio and his many followers will be it, called 'Pro-Dio'. Jojo and the others take the role as the mafia, taking down the various stand users that keep them from their goal of ending Dio's reign once and for all.
Shizno's Slightly Modified Rules:

Day Phase
Without a hammer, day phases will be ended 24 hours after the most recent post of substance is made.
- "Post of substance" is a term to be interpreted at my (probably generous) discretion, but cannot be expected to include posts that are strictly comedic or otherwise non-sequitur.

Night phases will have a maximum duration of 36 hours. I will not necessarily get on your case about submitting an action during this time; any failure to send in an action by the 36-hour mark will result in a no-action for that player.

Roleclaiming
As usual, role PM's may not be quoted. Less usually, they also may not be paraphrased. Very general summations like "doctor," "vig" etc. will be permitted.

Each player will be assigned a “Character” role. Character names may also not be roleclaimed.

Talk
Day-talk is unrestricted, barring specifically mentioned exceptions.

Night-talk is allowed, provided that:
  • No player makes two consecutive posts at any time during the night, and
  • Any post made during night phase is limited to 20 words or less in length. Images, GIF's, videos or other media containing more than 20 words of substance will be treated according to transcript.
Talking about the game to any forumers outside of specifically approved channels is always and absolutely disallowed.

Dead Chat
A dead chat is prohibited until all roles that interact with the dead have been eliminated from the game.

Post Edits

Editing your own posts is allowed at any time. If you wanna risk getting called out on an edit, so be it.

Editing another player's posts is in no way allowed, ever. If you wanna risk me modkilling and/or blacklisting the shit out of you, so be it.

This game consists of: 6-10 Town, 1 SK, 2-4 Mafia, depending on how many players I get. Minimum of 9 players, maximum of 15.

Players - 0/15

1. Cooly Pooly
2. Rondait-baka
3. Tirin-kawaii-desu
4. Jeroth-Senpai
5. Lotus Blossom - Joseph Joestar
6. Stealthy Kilimanjaro
7. Whitetiger doesn't get anything special
8. TimTheSK - Avdol
9. DunsparceKin
10. Raaayeeeooonn
11. Rag Toss

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

TIRIN! YOU STAY BACK! I'll handle this game myself. If I don't play in this game, I'll never be able to live with myself!

/in

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
By the way, does anyone know if the pose in my avatar is a Jojo pose? It's been a while since I watched the other parts so I can't remember.
Edit: Fixed the image link.

Requiem

Not playing, wish I could, but it's too close to camp starting up.

Just posting to say, Rondait... look at all of the likes now.

Top Bottom