Ended Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Game: Town Win - Holy Diver

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Oh hey guys, sorry I've been awol so far. I've been going from working to drinking without much time in-between the past few days, so I hope I didn't miss too much... oh wait it's Day 1 so it's just figuring out who Tirin's picking a fight with this game.
I didn't start shit.

I thought this was his first game for some reason, what have i missed then?
He lynched me in TTGL for using my lynch earlier than he liked, then used his ability to try outright killing me under the assumption that I must be scum because I lynched so early. I was town, and I roleblocked his ass and lived.

Whitetiger

This is his 2nd game. In TTGL mafia Tirin started a bandwagon on someone, which myself and the other mafia hopped onto. Then Stealthy (I believe) started a counter-bandwagon on Tirin for bandwagoning. Rayeon and 2 mafia hopped onto said bandwagon and then used his ability to try to have him executed. It was revealed that both Rayeon and Tirin were town and were both wrong.

Anyway, Tirin played well in Horus Heresy but not so well in TTGL. His bandwagon made it even easier to win an already easy game by making the doctor roleclaim by starting a stupid lynch train on him. I didn't point it out at the time because I benefited so heavily from it because I was scum.

Obviously I'm biased because I'm his friend, but I don't yet think Rayeon is mafia and I think Lotus is scummy as shit for his last post. Tirin is probably town again because his scum play in masquerade mafia was really fucking obvious IMO. I honestly would have truth serum'd him that game if he hadn't kept bitching about dying so early in mafia.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
This is his 2nd game. In TTGL mafia Tirin started a bandwagon on someone, which myself and the other mafia hopped onto. Then Stealthy (I believe) started a counter-bandwagon on Tirin for bandwagoning. Rayeon and 2 mafia hopped onto said bandwagon and then used his ability to try to have him executed. It was revealed that both Rayeon and Tirin were town and were both wrong.
One person doesn't make a bandwagon, and I neither encouraged anyone making the lynch I did nor built any particular case for doing so.

Anyway, Tirin played well in Horus Heresy but not so well in TTGL. His bandwagon made it even easier to win an already easy game by making the doctor roleclaim by starting a stupid lynch train on him. I didn't point it out at the time because I benefited so heavily from it because I was scum.
That reasoning is dumb as shit, and scum was all but guaranteed winning unless town hit every lynch, every time. I still did a pretty damn good job of picking out the fact that there were hella scum voting for me.

Tirin is probably town again because his scum play in masquerade mafia was really fucking obvious IMO.
For being obvious, it sure took a fucking shitload of roleclaims before anyone actually figured out that I wasn't a townie. Also, your truth serum wouldn't have gotten shit.

I do, however, agree that Lotus tryna slide in there was scummy, 'cause I admittedly didn't have solid reason beyond "I'd prefer lynching you nearly at random to anyone else nearly at random". Unlynch, and Lynch Lotus.

Steal Thy Kill

Lotus' lynch is oddly reminiscent of Tiger's lynch on Tag back in TTGL. We should actually go back and cross-reference scum alignment with being one of the first to blindly jump on one of Tirin's Day 1 bandwagons. I know that it works for both Tiger in TTGL and Andy in 1PM. Not sure past that.

Rondait

The reasoning checks out, plus unless it's for lynching Tim Lotus doesn't tend to jump on bandwagons quickly. Since I'd be hammer though I'm not really sure if it would be worth lynching him now or trying to get more info off this day phase by giving him a chance to defend himself. I'm open to lynching him though. Thoughts?

Dunsparce

Unlynch Lotus

I don't want any of you assholes to hammer him before he gets a chance to defend himself, even though there's not much to defend.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I'm going to assume we're jumping on someone who jumped on the lotus lynch bandwagon because lotus jumped on a lynch next right?

Lotus

I was pretty much carrying through with the joke lynch for the luls.

Unlynch

I'm probably all but lynched now, but fuck it.

1. I thought it was Tirin that said something about rayeon's being shitty, and I was confirming that as logical. My fault here is that I didn't actually pay attention because I wasn't taking the game seriously yet.

2. I like the idea of that joke going against the meta of 'don't day 1 lynch the newbies'.

3. As far as solid lynches go, I'm going to reread through stuff a bit more seriously and see if I can come up with something.

4. My role is pretty important to town, and it's one of my faves, so I'd hate to get lynched this game.

Lotus

My objective is to win this game for town, not make other people better at the game (no matter how much they need it). As of this moment I've got nothing else to lynch someone over, he's got his lynch on me, and I'm no fan of him anyways, so I couldn't care less.
It was this post that I misread (speedreading error) as Tirin suggesting that avoiding a lynch make someone better at the game isn't necessarily good for town this game, and thus is playing against his win condition. After rereading it, it's pretty much just 'I hate him, lynch him' Which makes my post definitely look scummy as fuck.

TimTh33nchant3r

Just gonna throw out a quick correction here that I was the guy who started what turned into a bandwagon on Tirin in TTGL, and that the mafia were pretty evenly distributed between the two of them.

On a more manic note: YES! LYNCH LOTUS! VICTORY SHALL BE MINE AT LAST!
Please carry on with the lynching of Lotus now everybody.

Shizno

Lynches - 6 to lynch
Lotus (5) - Tim, Tirin, Coolpool, Whitetiger, Tim
Tag Ross (1) - Rondait
Tirin (1) - Rayeon

Lotus has been lynched! Lotus was...
Joseph Joestar and Hermit Purple
Anti-Dio

“Oh! My! God!”

The Crusaders (Passive) – You know who the other Anti-Dio members are. In addition, you have one kill per night that must be decided between you. You may speak to the other members during the night.

And your next line is... (Active) – Each night, you may select one player. You learn that player's role. For example: doctor, killing, investigative, etc.

You win when the Joestar group (Mafia) controls at least 50% of the town.

Night One begins! Send night actions!

Top Bottom