Ended Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Game: Town Win - Holy Diver

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm not going to reveal who I targeted, and I don't think at this point that it's necessary for you to know. However, I agree with Stealthy's list except for putting him as a confirmed townie (and putting myself as one in his place, of course). Since he hasn't given us any information that we didn't have already, I could certainly believe him being scum or the SK.

However, the (possible) nightkill immunity of Riyant is something we should look into, and I intend to like so: Lynch Riyant.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
While it isn't super likely that Jeroth is a night immune mafia, night immune sk, or mafia just can't kill themselves, I think the possibility of any of those 3 things being true based on last night's events pushes him to the top of Stealthy's list of 3 lynch targets.
Or as Tag Ross, suggested - I could have been doctored, which is likely.

I'm not going to reveal who I targeted, and I don't think at this point that it's necessary for you to know. However, I agree with Stealthy's list except for putting him as a confirmed townie (and putting myself as one in his place, of course). Since he hasn't given us any information that we didn't have already, I could certainly believe him being scum or the SK.

However, the (possible) nightkill immunity of Riyant is something we should look into, and I intend to like so: Lynch Riyant.
I recommend people take their lynches off me, given the scum could hop on at any time and I'm a very precious role for the town.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
To follow up on that, I can say for certain.

Dunsparce is town.

I am unaware of what his role is, but I can confirm he is town.

As far as using the bandwagon on Day 1 for actual evidence - I find it skeptical given that Tim was scum and bus'd Lotus hard.

I'll try to sort through the threads to figure out my opinion on who or who may not be scum before I act on them.

Whitetiger

Tag_Ross

What I'm saying is that a guy who claims to have two Lynch votes is someone you would want to stay alive for at least the next night, so you can interrogate them the following day, which makes them a pretty good doctor target, so if you redirected EVERYTHING to Riyant, that would include all potential night kills (which are likely) and the potential doctor save (which is also likely) so saying he has a good chance to be night immune is ignoring the even likelier chances that he had the doctor save him.

Also, if he is night immune and town, Lynching him would be good for scum and bad for you(getting rid of the perfect player to hide behind) so instead of straight up lynching him, we can look at other people, like Tirin, dunsparce, and stealthy, who I'm very curious to who they targeted.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I recommend people take their lynches off me, given the scum could hop on at any time and I'm a very precious role for the town.
It's five to lynch right now, and there are only two on you. I suspect that there's only one more mafia member - and even if there are two, they would both need to hop on (along with another player) to kill you, and would reveal themselves in the process. Plus that defense is lame as fuck.

I strongly recommend we lynch Riyant, 'cause he's given a very poor defense comprised of information that scum would already have and seems to be nightkill-immune (or WT is lying, and is thus probably scum himself).

Dunsparce

To follow up on that, I can say for certain.

Dunsparce is town.

I am unaware of what his role is, but I can confirm he is town.
I have an ability that lets me reveal myself as pro-town. I used it on Tirin, but apparently it got redirected to Jeroth. This, plus the fact that Tirin has, uncharacteristically, tried to get someone lynched with so little to go on, makes me very suspicious of him.

Lynch Tirin

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I have an ability that lets me reveal myself as pro-town. I used it on Tirin, but apparently it got redirected to Jeroth. This, plus the fact that Tirin has, uncharacteristically, tried to get someone lynched with so little to go on, makes me very suspicious of him.

Lynch Tirin
Great. This explains a lot about my role.

I can now for certain claim that Tirin is town.

And for good fun - I'm the vig, guys.

Let's discuss who you want me to daykill right now before I get lynched.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Dunsparce confirmed for scum. Unlynch Riyant, and Lynch Dunsparce.
Settle down. He's speaking the truth and given his role activation on you, I know who YOU are because of my passive.

Dunsparce is 100% confirmed town unless Shizno decided to make a bastard role.

So right now:

Confirmed Town
Jeroth
Tirin
Dunsparce

Unknown
Coolpool
Rondait
Stealthy
Whitetiger
Rayeon
Tag Ross

Tag_Ross

Alright fuckers, I can watch over my target to see everyone who targets them, I chose tiger and the results came back saying Tirin, tiger, dunsparce, Tim and one other player (who I'm not going to name yet) targeted tiger.

Tiger says he redirected everyone who targeted him onto Riyant.

Dunsparce claims to have targeted Tirin, but was redirected to jeroth.

Jeroth claims to be the vig, and "confirms" both Tirin and dunsparce for town due to his passive?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Name the other player. I'm pretty damn sure they're a witch, so we should lynch their ass.

Dunsparce

How the hell is Dunsparce confirmed town?
The only way I wouldn't be confirmed is if Jeroth's not confirmed, which I guess he isn't, but you should be going after him in that case. I'm 100% sure my ability got redirected off of you, because if it wasn't, you wouldn't want to lynch me.

Top Bottom