Ended Shizno's Bizarre Mafia Game: Town Win - Holy Diver

Shizno

Rayeon, you are...
Mariah and Bastet
Pro-Dio

“Boys always want to touch things they aren't supposed to.”

Too Pretty to Hurt (Passive) – You are immune to one random harmful night action targeting you.

Deadly Attraction (Active) – At night, select two players. They are both roleblocked.

You win when all threats to Dio are eliminated.
Jeroth, you are...
Pet Shop and Horus
Pro-Dio

“SQUAAAAA!”

Dio's Guard (Passive) – During the night, anything that targets Lord Dio is instead directed to you. This includes both hostile and helpful abilities.

SKREEEEE (Active) – During the day, execute one target. This ability may only be used once and can be activated by posting a boldened 'Execute Target', or any other variant that makes it obvious, in the thread. This does not end the day phase.

Whitetiger, you are...
Steely Dan and The Lovers
Pro-Dio

“My name is Dan... Steely Dan. My Stand is represented by the card of 'The Lovers'.”

Charming Smile (Passive) – Your votes count as two which is calculated secretly.

Coward (Active) – Choose one person during the night. Any actions that target you target them instead. Roleblocks prevent this and if two night kills target either of you then you both die.

Shizno

And finally,
Tirin, you are...
DIO and The World
Pro-Dio

“MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!”

Za Warudo! (Active) – Once a night, pause time and prevent someone's death. This however also roleblocks that person. You may use this on yourself.

The Gift of Vamparism (Active) – Once per game you may select one Pro-Dio player that has died. They return to life beginning on the following day phase. This may only be activated during night in replace of 'Za Warudo!'

Shizno

Night One

1. Cooly Pooly - Oingo: Roleblock Rayeon (Failed)

2. Rondait-baka – Hol Horse: Kill Tim

3. Tirin-kawaii-desu - DIO: Protect/Roleblock Tirin (Redirected to Jeroth)

4. Jeroth-Senpai – Pet Shop: No action.

6. Stealthy Kilimanjaro – Jotaro Kujo: Kill Tiger (Redirected to Jeroth)

7. Whitetiger doesn't get anything special – Steely Dan: Hide behind Jeroth

8. TimTheSK - Avdol: Block Tirin (Redirected to Jeroth)

9. DunsparceKin – Enya Gail: Investigate Tirin (Redirected to Jeroth)

10. Raaayeeeooonn - Mariah: Roleblock Stealthy and Dunsparce

11. Rag Toss - Boingo: Lookout Tiger (Redirected to Jeroth)

1. Cooly Pooly - Oingo

2. Rondait-baka – Hol Horse

3. Tirin-kawaii-desu - DIO

4. Jeroth-Senpai – Pet Shop: Doctored, Killed, Roleblocked, Investigated

6. Stealthy Kilimanjaro – Jotaro Kujo: Roleblocked

7. Whitetiger doesn't get anything special – Steely Dan

8. TimTheSK - Avdol: Killed

9. DunsparceKin – Enya Gail

10. Raaayeeeooonn - Mariah

11. Rag Toss - Boingo
Not gonna lie, almost everyone ending up targeting Riyant was rather amusing. Although pretty much shitty luck for the maf because they targeted a hider that hid behind someone being doctored.

TimTh33nchant3r

So, counting my vote twice for Lotus wasn't shitty luck? Not going to lie, it was hilarious, but it still kind of shafted the mafia pretty good.

Steal Thy Kill

Alright guys, back from work let's figure this out. Not quite sure how to piece together all these roleclaims... oh.

So we're going to win this one, right?
No. You're about to get lynched, I'll get axed by the SK, then they'll all lynch Tim because Tim is always anti-town.
Mixed up myself and Tim, but whatever. GG Town. We got fucked real good.

Also if three of you fucks could hop onto my game so I can run the 100% ludicrous DBZ Abridged Mafia, would be much appreciated. It's gonna be split kinda like Mario Mafia was if anybody remembers that from UR, and Mario Mafia was pretty fucking dope.

Top Bottom