So, I found something in Kingdoms of Amalur...

The Hound

Just Monika
Oh yea I remember that, I could have sworn I told someone in the community at the time but I can't remember who. I played the game when it came out so it makes sense that my memory is fuzzy.

Requiem

Oh yea I remember that, I could have sworn I told someone in the community at the time but I can't remember who. I played the game when it came out so it makes sense that my memory is fuzzy.
If we knew who you were, that might make it easier to remember who. Weirdly enough, I actually remember this conversation going down, unless I'm just making things up in my head.

The Hound

Just Monika
If we knew who you were, that might make it easier to remember who. Weirdly enough, I actually remember this conversation going down, unless I'm just making things up in my head.
Yea maybe I mentioned it in the Forumer Chat Thread, that sounds like something I would do.

Also you guys really haven't figured it out yet? I seriously thought I would be exposed within a week.

Requiem

I don't really think about it all that much except when I see a post from you. I could randomly guess, but I don't feel like naming tons of old forumers over and over until I'm right.

Top Bottom