So, who are all of you lurkers huh?

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
That website is way the fuck off. I wish this site was worth $3000 and that it made $6 a day. Damn we could have all the nice things if this site paid for itself.

In the end I'm stuck with you valueless smucks and a worthless site.

In all seriousness fucking bots.

EDIT

We get rougly 2000 visits per month according to our data which is way more accurate than anything they've got. That number excludes bots.

Last edited:

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
That's total views, with an average of 8 per client. So if I adjust the averages using my advanced correctional algorithm, carry the 7 and divide by the CYOA thread interest appreciation for the last month... that leaves 1078 visits for TC and 1038 for Requiem, meaning everybody else generates -10.3 visits.

It accounts for sessions. So it doesn't represent how in one session you load 5.3 million pages. However it will account for if you leave and come back an hour or two later.

EDIT

Fun fact: Each visitor averages 3.14 visits.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
To be fair, I basically always have this site open, so... that number's less-than-representative of me, and I imagine the same is true of at least a few other people.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Well from what I understand, that wouldn't affect the stats. Basically it'll track you based on page loads. If it takes you an hour to load a new page, then that would be two "sessions."

Requiem

I come back to the site after a gap of a few hours a handful of times each day. I check in the morning, before work, after work, before class, after class, then when I get home and I'm doing my thing, I jump from activity to activity. Facebook for a while, youtube, gaming, cooking, writing, listening to music. I come back to check the site in between all of those off and on.

So yeah, 1038 unique visits doesn't seem too far-fetched. I know that's not the actual number, but it's bound to be fairly large. Me, TC, and Tirin got this shit on lock.

Top Bottom