Inactive Spyfall: Games on Hiatus

Anatronman

If "caring too much about this job" translates to "not swearing in front of the customers."

Walrus

Game!

Coolpool
is the Spy!
Coolpool
guessed Hotel!
Actual Location: Supermarket!

TOWN WINS!

Players
Coolpool2- Spy
Firedemon - Cashier
Chickenspleen - Butcher
Anatronman - Food Sample Demonstrator

Game 7 Awards
Most Valuable Player & Best Roleplaying goes to Anatronman! Your perfectly in-character discussion of complimentary lemonade tricked the Spy into thinking we were in a hotel. Props to others for continuing to post/roleplay after the game technically ended with Coolpool's guess.

Game 8 Sign-ups / Sign-outs are live! Game 8 will start in roughly 24 hours.

Last edited:

Walrus

Roles sent. Game 8 starts!

The first player to post should ask a bolded question @ another player.

Players
Jeroth
Firedemon
Coolpool2
Anatronman
Chickenspleen

Walrus

Accusation Phase!

Firedemon has accused @Jeroth!
All non-Jeroth players have an option to either accuse or trust Jeroth. If everyone accuses, Jeroth will be lynched, ending the game! If somebody opts to trust Jeroth, the game will immediately resume with the question phase (it is currently Firedemon's turn to answer and then ask a question).

Votes
Jeroth - N / A
Firedemon - accuses
@Anatronman - ???
@Chickenspleen - ???
@coolpool2 - ???

Anatronman

I have two words for you. Pay grade.

@coolpool2 I need Room 218 prepped in half an hour. Will you get the damn cart out of the hallway and take it near someone who needs it?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
My pay grade is actually quite high; Putin pays me well. You see, I don't actually work here. I was never really on your side.

I am the spy and this is a hotel.
Whoa. What a weirdo. But seriously. What do I do and who do I talk to in order to make certain that I get college credit for this work?

Top Bottom