State of the Forum Address

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Mayor Tirin, mayor Tirin!

We've recently switched to a new layout and lost most of our archives! We're all scared and confused!

What's your assessment of the condition of the community, where do we go from here? What legislative plans do you have in store, and what are your priorities for the community?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
*State of the Forum

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Mayor Tirin, mayor Tirin!

We've recently switched to a new layout and lost most of our archives! We're all scared and confused!

What's your assessment of the condition of the community, where do we go from here? What legislative plans do you have in store, and what are your priorities for the community?
I have already provided a way through which we can recover much of our data in an effort to ease the panic, and myself recovered much of what was lost.

While we're all in a difficult position right now, having lost many of our threads and at least for the moment many of our members, I suspect that most will make their way back over time. If you can think of someone who's on Skype or Steam but hasn't yet joined/rejoined this forum, contact them. Spreading the word is the best way to recuperate from our losses.

As both mayor and RP mod, my own priority lies in the preservation and proliferation of the Roleplaying (especially with post-by-post roleplaying) and Community Creations forums, as I'm a pretty huge fan of people doing creative and enjoyable shit that I can read, watch, listen to, or interact with. I have been considering promoting either A) A roleplaying tutorial/academy for people who are new to roleplaying and intimidated by what's involved or B) Roleplaying threads for new roleplayers that are split off of more demanding games, much like Easy did with "The Collection".

As for legislation? I haven't fucked with enough people for voting against me yet, and even though the forums are gone, I still have the list of those people because I was smart enough to save it. Unfortunately, some of those people have not yet returned to the forum. Regardless, I will be working closely with Recon to figure out just what I can do to these terrible people. In the meantime, I will continue to work on RP and support our creative community.

Ibix

I've always been intimated by the completely open form of roleplay that is on the forums. I'm not sure a babies first forum roleplay will change that.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It should, because it'll be there for people to give you pointers when you fuck up instead of killing your character or something.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Other than some more RP posts and more than a dozen new members and some activity. Looks like I'm doing a pretty great job.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I very recently realized that I never followed up on my campaign promise of making it hell here for those who voted against me. The list of dissidents who, to the best of my knowledge, still occasionally use the forum is as follows:
-Bob
-Dunsparce/Xander
-RECONMaster
-Artist "The New Jesus" Unknown
-Firedemon
-Ro3
-Regis

Expect this to be followed up when I'm less busy; these users will be made examples of in awesome fashion. More changes to follow.

Top Bottom