Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Yeah, there's no more threats to the town. I went from a Temp. SK to a normal townie. I literally can't do anything anymore.
You literally win with a no lynch because there are no more threats to the town. There's no more SK and we killed the only scum.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
NIGHTLYNCH TC

Also whoever's got the roleblock should roleblock Riyant. If we hit my wincon, I would've won, as would the town in general; worst case scenario, we can just keep roleblocking him while shit keeps being weird. I still think lynching him is worth.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Also whoever's got the roleblock should roleblock Riyant. If we hit my wincon, I would've won, as would the town in general; worst case scenario, we can just keep roleblocking him while shit keeps being weird.
I'm down for that. If folks want to role block me, be my guest. I won't be targeting anyone. I just recommend a no lynch for today. We'll win.

Requiem

I don't know, I like where this is going. This is a lot of fun, just like I hoped this game would be.

Whitetiger

Shit I forgot to tell a story. Uhh... I am not doing shit. I have spring break next week. I will try to learn to parallel park so I can take my driver's test and finally get my fucking license. Please free me from this game, I am running out of things to write about, I don't get out enough to have anything worth writing about. League of Legends has been fun but Jesus Christ the queues to get into games have been taking fucking forever because nobody wants to support. Please I have nothing else to write about. Easy you better not flake during Guns of Icarus tonight you bitch.

Also I will roleblock Riyant tonight. I am vanilla town. I am not a roleblocker.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You better actually fuckin' roleblock Riyant tonight, or I'mma kick you in the taint.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Cool.

There's six town left. We need three more to no lynch and the game is over. I want the game to be over since I desperately want to see the roles that TC made.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Shit I forgot to tell a story.
Oh that's right, I didn't notice that. Tsk tsk.

Whitetiger has been killed! He was...

Whitetiger, you are Requiem, the Town Babbler!

Every time you post, you must share your current feelings about something going on in your real life (no copy/paste repeats), or you can choose to make your post at least 150 words long instead (all words staying relevant to either your IRL feelings or the game itself).

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, assuming you're still alive.
Night 3 cont%inues!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Knew it.

Top Bottom