Ended TC's "Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II" Themed Mafia - Game Over, I Think?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Revealing Andy's role:

Andy, you are Salsy, the...Non-Player :(

You did not show up in time to be a part of your friend's mafia game! Darn it!

However, since you're not playing and you're the GM's bro, you get to know all the roles and who has them!

You can't post in the mafia thread due to the information you now have, but you and TC will get to have a good time watching the game with the full knowledge of everything that happens.

You win if it's a fun game to watch.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Rondait has died!

Rondait, you are Tirin, the Town Butthurt!

Forum mafia games is probably the only context in which you could be accurately described as a Woobie.

But because you are a moderator, you have the ability to edit peoples' posts! Three times throughout the game, you can force someone to edit their post to whatever you want it to be. They cannot re-edit their post, but they can explain in-thread how you forced their hand. You have the ability to use this power even after death!

As Tirin, you also have an interesting aspect to your role that will be revealed in which you somehow manage to kill yourself at the very beginning of Day 1.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
It seems he accidentally killed himself!

Day 1 Resumes

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
But actually, still lynch Riyant. You betrayed me, lovable black man, who is my friend, and I ain't scared to throw the first lynch!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
. You betrayed me, lovable black man, who is my friend, and I ain't scared to throw the first lynch!
lovable black man, who is my friend, what did I do? It was Easy and Tag that reflected yo shit. All I did was slam jam on day 3 and you weye too busy rolling in your grave.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Were.* I can't edit posts since I don't have the Turin role. Typing this from my phone

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You betrayed everyone, which I am a subset of. Also you fucked up spelling my name.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
You betrayed everyone, which I am a subset of. Also you fucked up spelling my name.
How is it betrayal if I was never on your side?

I know. God damn. Typing on my phone sucks. I opened up my laptop to deal with your shit.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If you were never on our side, then you're not on our side now. Checkmate.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The way I see it, at this juncture everyone else has the same chance of being mafia, so I may as well go spiteful with my first lynch.

Top Bottom